Code of Conduct

Default I swapped my Silver Mountain Water 4oz for Terre dHermes Parfum 6.7oz

I included a decant of GIT 10ml, and retired 10ml of SMW for me.
    I think i made a fantastic deal.

Terre is much more perfume (3 layers pun)

Default Re: I swapped my Silver Mountain Water 4oz for Terre dHermes Parfum 6.7oz

Default Re: I swapped my Silver Mountain Water 4oz for Terre dHermes Parfum 6.7oz

A much better fragrance and a lot more of it. Yeah, you did good.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    A much better fragrance and a lot more of it. Yeah, you did good.
    Absolutely!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

score.....
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Good 4 you

Good deal.

I approve.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

HUUUUUUUUUGE Bottle.

FANTASTIC FRAGRANCE! Im glad that i did the swap, arrived today!

That is a LOT of TdH! Enjoy!

Nice swap ! I have not seen the big one. Thats huge. Or your really small.

Basenotes Member

hey there - great trade! I love TDH, one of the first in my collection, have to wear it at least once a week!

Cheers and congrats..

Vince.

Fair trade. Both good frags. I prefer SMW, but own and like both. Nice bottle!

Nicely done.....and you're set for life!
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

Score. My goodness that bottle is huge.

Nice score. And yes, you are set for life.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

just got terre de hermes Edt again today since last year I gifted it away I miss this smell!
    -AVENTUS-

Both are great fragrances.. I actually prefer SMW, but looking forward to getting some TdH soon too.

Great to have a swap work out so well!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 2nd September 2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I'm wrong!

Nice Bottle!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th December 2011 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Be nice!

We're all different, as I clearly prefer SMW (must be from a good batch though).

Sorry if it seemed rude of my part to tell about the ugly face, but it was just a joke since Daniel and I are longtime friends here in Brasil.

Now I saw that it was edited and I think Ive been misunderstood. But Im sure Daniel got the joke.

I have both TDH and SMW while I respect TDH , SMW is different its light perfume in its top form

So it’s good for the one how had the 4 OZ silver mountain water