Code of Conduct

Default Fake fake fake.....fake fake fake..... Fake from ebay (Disco Version-Creed SMW)

So i guess it happens to the best of us. 4oz Creed Silver Mountain Water for the apparently too good too be true price of $99.95 w shipping. Looked like legit tester in pics. Obviously counterfeit in real life. Smells almost like SMV for 3 min then nothing. See for yourself:

Default Re: Fake fake fake.....fake fake fake..... Fake from ebay (Disco Version-Creed SMW)

Now you know first hand the risk involved with shopping for fragrance on Ebay.

Default Re: Fake fake fake.....fake fake fake..... Fake from ebay (Disco Version-Creed SMW)

Yep. Should I post the name of the seller yet?
    Last edited by heperd; 2nd September 2011 at 07:50 AM.

ya u shud warn other bsnoter and post his name before someone else gets ripped off

[url]http://myworld.ebay......................... Maybe I was a little to quick to post this on a public forum...i dont think she knowingly sold a fake. For all of you who have already followed the link, come closer to the screen so I can glamour you.

Last edited by heperd; 2nd September 2011 at 05:50 PM.

I would Never order such expensive fragrance via e-bay NEVER

Im gonna blame it on my friend. "I'll go in half on it!" Peer pressure!!

Looks like a legit seller, guess appearances are often deceiving!!

Can't you file a claim against ebay, I'm sure someone on here recently sold a fragrance on here via ebay and the bidder claimed it was fake, and ebay ended up refunding the item?!

Worth a shot, but I agree with the consensus that ebay should be avoided for such purchases.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

The seller's return policy allows you to return it within 7 days on your dime for a full refund. Do so, and make sure you buy delivery confirmation to prove to PayPal that you returned it (in case the refund is not forthcoming.)

You could message her through eBay's messaging system (so it's on record) and request that she reimburse you the return shipping cost after she receives the bottle back, because the item was counterfeit. If you do that, word it as though you believe she did not realize it was counterfeit (who knows, maybe she didn't-- many people don't know which bottles are fake.)

Do not mention feedback in your correspondence with her, don't make it sound like you will give her a negative-- keep it friendly. She is not required by eBay or PayPal to reimburse the return shipping cost and there is no way to force the issue.

You could go the longer route and file with eBay that it is counterfeit but you may or may not get a refund depending on what they decide, and may still have to send it to someone for that to be verified. Seems easier to me to return it to the seller.

I've had a couple of (non-ebay) auction experiences where the sellers had no idea the fragrance was counterfeit, were very apologetic and gave all my money back, including shipping. Some people genuinely have no idea what they're selling, so go easy unless they start messing you about.

LMAO at what is writed on the box

Ces essences et absoluts de fleurs , de bois, d'épices et d'hespérdes sélectionés, triés er choisis chaque année par notre créateur parfmeur Olivier Creed sont naturels ainsi que nos infusions d'ambre gris, de vanile, et d'autres fragrances. Cette composition est un assemblage d'essances prestigieuses etrares. La méthod de macération et de fitration artisanale tém oigne d'une maison qui a wu allier tradition et qualité depuis plus de 2 siècles.

Now here the real stuff :

Ces essences et absolus de fleurs, de bois, d'épices et d'hespéridés sélectionnés, triés et choisis chaque année par notre créateur parfumeur Olivier Creed sont naturels ainsi que nos infusions d'ambre gris, de vanille, et d'autres fragrances. Cette composition est un assemblage d'essences prestigieuses et rares. La méthode de macération et de filtration artisanale témoigne d'une maison qui a su allier tradition et qualité depuis plus de 2 siècles.

And btw, "ETABLE A PARIS EN 1854" does mean "BARN IN PARIS SINCE 1854", the right word being "ETABLIE".
    My guess is that fake bottle was REALLY made in a barn actually...

Stupid fakers, more than 10 misspellings on a simple box, but as long as it looks like "french", I guess they don't care...
    Top 3 : Jaisalmer | Bulgari Black | Body Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    The seller's return policy allows you to return it within 7 days on your dime for a full refund. Do so, and make sure you buy delivery confirmation to prove to PayPal that you returned it (in case the refund is not forthcoming.)

You could message her through eBay's messaging system (so it's on record) and request that she reimburse you the return shipping cost after she receives the bottle back, because the item was counterfeit. If you do that, word it as though you believe she did not realize it was counterfeit (who knows, maybe she didn't-- many people don't know which bottles are fake.)

Do not mention feedback in your correspondence with her, don't make it sound like you will give her a negative-- keep it friendly. She is not required by eBay or PayPal to reimburse the return shipping cost and there is no way to force the issue.

You could go the longer route and file with eBay that it is counterfeit but you may or may not get a refund depending on what they decide, and may still have to send it to someone for that to be verified. Seems easier to me to return it to the seller.

Great recommendation.
    The only problem with that would be that ebay wont get informed of this seller offering counterfeits, which would mean it could happen several times in the future.
    I would definitely let them now.
    If it was indeed by accident, it should not happen again at least just as seldomly as it does to other persons.
    And the seller could make a statement about it as a reply to the feedback.
    Just dont let stuff like that go by uncommented. Too many frauds out there!

After how many counterfeit violations does a seller get banned, btw?
    Smellin good

On the bright side you'll more than likely get all of your money back. Another bonus is that in the future you'll always be able to tell others that you were "scammed by the mother of two great kids". The conversation will probably go downhill from there, but it sounds like a great opener.

Edit: Now that the link is gone, this post will make zero sense.
    Last edited by Partario; 2nd September 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scentational View Post

Ces essences et absoluts de fleurs , de bois, d'épices et d'hespérdes sélectionés, triés er choisis chaque année par notre créateur parfmeur Olivier Creed sont naturels ainsi que nos infusions d'ambre gris, de vanile, et d'autres fragrances. Cette composition est un assemblage d'essances prestigieuses etrares. La méthod de macération et de fitration artisanale tém oigne d'une maison qui a wu allier tradition et qualité depuis plus de 2 siècles.

Ces essences et absolus de fleurs, de bois, d'épices et d'hespéridés sélectionnés, triés et choisis chaque année par notre créateur parfumeur Olivier Creed sont naturels ainsi que nos infusions d'ambre gris, de vanille, et d'autres fragrances. Cette composition est un assemblage d'essences prestigieuses et rares. La méthode de macération et de filtration artisanale témoigne d'une maison qui a su allier tradition et qualité depuis plus de 2 siècles.

And btw, "ETABLE A PARIS EN 1854" does mean "BARN IN PARIS SINCE 1854", the right word being "ETABLIE".

Stupid fakers, more than 10 misspellings on a simple box, but as long as it looks like "french", I guess they don't care...

Excellent information to have on record. Thanks for the post.

...NDN-01!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partario View Post
    On the bright side you'll more than likely get all of your money back. Another bonus is that in the future you'll always be able to tell others that you were "scammed by the mother of two great kids". The conversation will probably go downhill from there, but it sounds like a great opener.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

With this sellers feedback rating I'm going to take a wild guess that the seller didn't know it was a fake and you should be able to get a refund fast. I won't buy a creed on Ebay unless the seller will give me the lot # and tell me what color the seal is on the sprayer. Another problem is people that sell legit fragrances get ripped off by people stating they're fake when they're not. Personally I won't buy from anyone, but powersellers.
    Last edited by silentrich; 2nd September 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceekay View Post
    I've had a couple of (non-ebay) auction experiences where the sellers had no idea the fragrance was counterfeit, were very apologetic and gave all my money back, including shipping. Some people genuinely have no idea what they're selling, so go easy unless they start messing you about.
    Looks like this may be the case. She says she bought a large lot of frags and this was included. I dont think i'll have any problem getting a full refund plus paid for return shipping. She(?) now is asking me to please point out the reasons I know it is a fake so she can be educated, which I guess im about to do.

I have been seeing these threads on a regular basis for YEARS! How many people have to get burned before you guys learn your lesson??

STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!
    Last edited by Shaheen; 2nd September 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Indeed, How many more times? Listen close,, I think he says ebay a couple of times.

SMW is a difficult one. Not only do you have to be careful of fakes of it, but it's also one where you have to be aware of batch variations.

Here is what I have found about many frag sellers on ebay. They work with drop shippers and never have the stuff themselves. So they get hooked up with a drop shipper because of the price they pay per piece is cheapest and can make more profit. These people (sellers) know next to nothing about frags and really couldn't care less about it, it's a 'job'. Even if they have a good rating on a ton of sales they still really know little about frags or their drop shippers.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

I saw this SMW on Ebay, and reported it right away. It was one of the most obvious fakes I've ever seen. Look at the front of that box! It's completely missing the Creed logo above the brutal SMW sticker.

I never heard anything back from Ebay about my report.

How did you know about the sprayer etc, but not the box? Sorry to hear this happened man.

OK OK im an idiot I get it!. Usually im very wary. I really don't know why i didn't inspect it more closely. I didn't even enlarge the pic. Probably because i thought, if its fake i could get my money back easily ,and if not then I got a good deal. Can I blame Ambien. Plus ebay had this deal if you sign up get $10 off and not pay for a year blah blah. The post office is next door, so i already mailed it back today and talked to the seller about refund. I dont think i like SMW that much anyway. I just really dont want them to sell it to anyone else.

Fakes on eBay?

Waaah!! I bought a fake cologne on ebay Waaaah!!

Cool Re: Fake fake fake.....fake fake fake..... Fake from ebay (Disco Version-Creed SMW)

I went thru the same exercise in the Summer of '08; there's no stoppin it.

Check that... there's about as much chance of stoppin it as there is at prventing the fake Rolex watches from being moved in lower Manhattan on the streets in broad daylight. I have the pretty one with all the diamonds around the face.

Wait, are you saying my ten dollar Rolex is fake? Nooooo!!!

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Scentational View Post

This is good to know ! Thanks !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Caveat Emptor.

If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't , true.

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Indeed, How many more times? Listen close,, I think he says ebay a couple of times.

Love it! And yes, he could well be saying anything here, including "eBay". Brings to mind a video that pokes fun at Robert Plant's idiosyncratic pronunciation: http://video.coolstreaming.us/watch-...b85d68532.html
    Hope that cheers you up! Sucks being had, but it does indeed happen to the best of us. Fingers crossed you get your money back without too much hassle.

@Scentstional, how about "Ce product ne peut etre vendu..." I'd love it if bona fide fragrances wrote their copy in Franglais, but alas, none do.
    I'll always make time for cats and roses

My great loves:
    Mitsouko, L'Heure Bleue, Caron Pour un Homme, Dune, Fat Electrician, Oxford and Cambridge, Eau de Campagne, Elixir des Merveilles, Sarrasins, MKK, Ambre Sultan, Tocade, Dzing!

Current obsessions:
    Le Temps d'Une Fête, Tom of Finland, Jasmin et Cigarette, Dirty (not dirty at all )

"Perfume is an invisible art form, and yet one of the most evocative and personal."

I love the crooked label on the front of the box. Surprised it doesn't say Silver Fountain Daughter

So i guess it happens to the best of us. 4oz Creed Silver Mountain Water for the apparently too good too be true price of $99.95 w shipping. Looked like legit tester in pics. Obviously counterfeit in real life. Smells almost like SMV for 3 min then nothing. See for yourself:

I recommend not buying off of ebay period.

Best advice: never buy fragrances on Ebay.

First, most people don't realize they've been sold a fake. They only know they got something cheap and it was delivered on time, so they leave positive feedback and the seller continues selling with your endorsement. (This Creed example is rare - exceptionally obvious and bad. Most counterfeiters do a much better job.)

Second, high ratings/power seller status doesn't protect you. If you receive a fake you may be able to get your money back or leave negative feedback - but you can't do both! If you get a refund, Ebay considers that no transaction took place so no feedback can be left. That's how many highly rated sellers peddle fakes and you never see negative ratings because they simply refund and "silence" the few people who complain.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoanimoes View Post
    I would Never order such expensive fragrance via e-bay NEVER
    ditto

well, except that I would never buy ANY fragrance via ebay...

Banned
    Blog Entries

OK OK im an idiot I get it!.
    not an idiot--just naive...

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
    I have been seeing these threads on a regular basis for YEARS! How many people have to get burned before you guys learn your lesson??

STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!
    since repetition is the mother of learning:

STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!

You're fine, you just learned a lesson the hard way. But hey, it was an invaluable lesson. Now you know what not to do, and that in itself is worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by sherapop View Post
    not an idiot--just naive...

That was sarcasm, Im not an idiot, nor naive. I just took a little gamble and will end up losing nothing really, except my faith in humanity.

I just took a little gamble and will end up losing nothing really, except my faith in humanity.
    And potentially good buyer feedback.

But im not buying on ebay anymore remember . No really, what do you mean? please explain how so.

I wasn't being serious. It means nothing.

For the record, I've had really good buys on eBay regarding fragrance purchasing. I just don't buy Creed on eBay (or ever actually). If you find stuff that isn't commonly being faked you can score some pretty proper deals from time to time.

Haha ok, thanks. i was like ,whoa that's bizarre, punish the honest person. I always use amazon because i get points w their cc. I got 100ml Quorum the other day for $1.12 using points. If i want a cheap creed from now on I'll bargain down for one at one of the Indian perfume warehouses when I go to Dallas. Probably done w creeds anyway.

Probably done w creeds anyway.
    You've crossed over into the light side. Welcome.

Yea actually thinking of getting rid of the MI and most of my Aventus. Unless creed comes out w something that looks like brake fluid and smells like a burned down belt and cigar factory, im going to be over at Serges house for a while.

Haha.

adonis LOL at "Silver Fountain Daughter"

Unless creed comes out w something that looks like brake fluid and smells like a burned down belt and cigar factory, im going to be over at Serges house for a while.
    heperd, welcome to the house of Serge! It's a better place to be.

Incidentally, I've always had wonderful experiences buying fragrances via eBay. If you're careless you up your chances of getting burned, but even if you're careful I reckon you occasionally get burned. Some vintage frags are only available on eBay... it's a minefield, but one that can yield up riches. It is always a gamble though.
    I'll always make time for cats and roses

My great loves:
    Mitsouko, L'Heure Bleue, Caron Pour un Homme, Dune, Fat Electrician, Oxford and Cambridge, Eau de Campagne, Elixir des Merveilles, Sarrasins, MKK, Ambre Sultan, Tocade, Dzing!

Current obsessions:
    Le Temps d'Une Fête, Tom of Finland, Jasmin et Cigarette, Dirty (not dirty at all )

"Perfume is an invisible art form, and yet one of the most evocative and personal."

Yea actually thinking of getting rid of the MI and most of my Aventus. Unless creed comes out w something that looks like brake fluid and smells like a burned down belt and cigar factory, im going to be over at Serges house for a while.
    I've been thinning out my Creeds as well. Down to GIT, SMW, and MI. One for summer, one for spring, and one for anytime of the year. Good luck with those Lutens in the summer heat.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Overall I've done okay with the fragrances I've bought on eBay but none were popular enough to have had fakes made of them.

I'm thinking of trimming down my collection of Serge. I have a sample of Chergui and I prefer Tobacco Vanille. Some would call my .25 oz collection of Serge Lutens over the top, and I'd tend to agree.

certain fragrances i simply would steer clear of buying on ebay, ones from creed house for example, savings not worth the risk and hassle. actually ive boycotted them altogether for the number of fake and spoiled fragrances i have purchased from there.

If your going to buy Creed on Ebay the only sellers I would consider are Ddara, scentedmonkey, fragrancenet, and fragrancexpess. All of these have 100% guarantee's of authenticity and also have online stores. I only buy 1 oz bottles off of individuals on Ebay. I know they aren't faked.

STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!STOP BUYING 4oz CREED BOTTLES ON EBAY!!!
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    I've been thinning out my Creeds as well. Down to GIT, SMW, and MI. One for summer, one for spring, and one for anytime of the year. Good luck with those Lutens in the summer heat.
    I dont really wear for seasons. I love a citrus in the winter because it gives a crisp, clean,cold feeling. I just end up not smelling Creeds at all. So far Chergui, Santal de Mysore and Cuir Maresque have been beautiful in this 110* heat. One of my favorites this summer has been M7. Maybe if it was humid here like in Florida they wouldnt be so great.

I dont really wear for seasons. I love a citrus in the winter because it gives a crisp, clean,cold feeling. I just end up not smelling Creeds at all. So far Chergui, Santal de Mysore and Cuir Maresque have been beautiful in this 110* heat. One of my favorites this summer has been M7. Maybe if it was humid here like in Florida they wouldnt be so great.
    M7 in FL humidity is HELL. It almost made me (gasp!) sell my 100ml bottle of it.

Ermm... Could you please repeat the first part again?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Now you know first hand the risk involved with shopping for fragrance on Ebay.
    + 1
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

that's too bad, legit SMW smells scrumptious for hours.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄««««« Çlïck ít ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey View Post
    that's too bad, legit SMW smells scrumptious for hours.
    Hours on skin, days on clothing. This stuff has literally been on my jacket sleve for over a week now.