Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default Mancera Gold.......it's been awhile since anyone reviewed this one

I've been noticing it lately, but have never inquired about it.

I have read the sparse opinions on this one, but there's not that many legit reviews. Does anyone currently love or hate this release?

Default Re: Mancera Gold.......it's been awhile since anyone reviewed this one

I have all three in my collection. A friend brought them to me as a gift last year. They are very nice. My favorite of the three is silver.

AromiErotici

hednic, do they stack up against other ouds?

As was mentioned by someone in a previous thread, don't remember who, they bear a resemblance to a few in the Montale line. I can't tell you now which ones precisely as I have over 65 Montales. They are definitely quality scents IMO.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    As was mentioned by someone in a previous thread, don't remember who, they bear a resemblance to a few in the Montale line. I can't tell you now which ones precisely as I have over 65 Montales. They are definitely quality scents IMO.
    Thanks. I believe I recall someone comparing Gold to Montale BA, but I'll have to check that.

I also think that if the house of Montale wants to stay ahead of you, they better hurry up and release some more creations.

I have tried the Mancera fragrances (I think there are three now, Silver, Gold, and Black) a number of times and I don't like any of them. The Black is new, but the others have been available here for several years. I have tested them on paper strips and also on skin. I find them harsh and unpleasant. Sorry I cannot give more detailed reviews, but I never saw anything in them that made me want to take the time to investigate in detail.

I'm not a big fan of Montale fragrances, but I think in general that most Montales are much better than the Manceras.

AromiErotici

Thanks noggs. There doesn't seem to be many members other than yourself and hednic who have worn this house.

Quote Originally Posted by AromiErotici View Post
    Thanks noggs. There doesn't seem to be many members other than yourself and hednic who have worn this house.
    I suspect that there are Middle Eastern members who may have also tried them, but haven't posted about them. It would be nice to have more opinions.

Since hednic and I have very different opinions about these, I would suggest trying them for yourself if possible to see what you think.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    I suspect that there are Middle Eastern members who may have also tried them, but haven't posted about them. It would be nice to have more opinions.

Since hednic and I have very different opinions about these, I would suggest trying them for yourself if possible to see what you think.
    Not much known about samples from this house either. lol. I "noticed" Mancera due to its aesthetic similarity to Montale and the fact that their bottles are 120ml EDP for approx. $1 per ml.

Guys, I've just posted some news about Mancera:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/288...44#post2350644