Code of Conduct

Talking Ultimate Autumn Fragrance

Choose only one fragrance which, in your opinion, suits You best in this time of year (Autumn) I'm willing to buy sth. for myself so hopefuly your picks will guide me in the right direction.

Default Re: Ultimate Autumn Fragrance

For me I always wear Fredrick Malles French Lover in the fall as it reminds me of a forest after the rain in Autumn.

Sur la Plage

Creed Virgin Island Water
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Vetiver Extraordinaire. Wet, raw, great to wear when it rains

Tell you what, I'm considering Concentre D'Orange Verte for the fall. Not your regular fall fragrance, but I think I'll give it a go
    └ l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Creed Virgin Island Water
    Glad to see you're getting this seasonal thing down, petruccijc - I get it, easing into Autumn but leaning on an old favourite to eke out those last fading echoes of another summer past, sort of a moving forward but glancing back over your shoulder kinda thing . . . stay with it - baby steps at first - it gets easier

I will probably mark the beginning of Autumn with Chamade Pour Homme because by the time I get up to Shanghai to collect my bottle (keeps getting postponed) the leaves will be falling. Of course if they're not and it's still stinking hot with clear blue skies I'll wear it regardless
    Last edited by mr. reasonable; 7th September 2011 at 02:41 PM.

Sables

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by mr. reasonable View Post
    Glad to see you're getting this seasonal thing down, petruccijc - I get it, easing into Autumn but leaning on an old favourite to eke out those last fading echoes of another summer past, sort of a moving forward but glancing back over your shoulder kinda thing . . . stay with it - baby steps at first - it gets easier

I will probably mark the beginning of Autumn with Chamade Pour Homme because by the time I get up to Shanghai to collect my bottle (keeps getting postoned) the leaves will be falling. Of course if they're not and it's still sinking hot with clear blue skies I'll wear it regardless
    It seems perfect for autumn to me. The palm trees don't really have falling leaves.

I also don't wear it with white shoes.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 7th September 2011 at 10:52 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

CdG 2 Man is the perfect fall composition for me. It bears wet soil, heated hearth, and humble heart of countryside expecting cold nights and dead leaves.

Sweet Redemption - By Kilian - F A N T A S T I C !!!

Formidable

cacio

Blog Entries

Only one?? Hmm, well l'm not ready to accept that it's autumn just yet, (the equinox isn't until Sept 23rd) but l'll probably go with Anne Pliska; warm, ambery, comforting & delicious.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

It was like someone threw a switch here in CO... we have had temps over 95F for a very long time, the last couple days have been rainy and much colder with lows under 50F.

Puredistance M would be my fall pick... the more I use it the more I like it. It is warm and spicy... the leather, amber and vanilla suit the colder weather very well I think.

Absolue pour le Soir

for swap/sale:

To me, both ultimate leathery frags like Knize Ten and Versace l'Homme, as well as gourmand like Rochas Men (most gourmands along these lines more suitable for winter wear)

Serge Lutens Daim Blond