Code of Conduct

Default my alyssa ashley civet spray has got separation layers, please explaine? see pic.

bought a bottle of alyssa ashley civet spray and it has some layering i would like to have explained. i hoping someone knows whats up. i didnt notice the layers and im pos seller didnt either. i guess i will try shaking well before spraying but, if its oil and water then the water is 1 inch and the oil is 3 inches of the bottle. i paid out the ass for it but it was listed as .2oz but, to my surprise it was full 2.0 oz when i opened it. i think i scored big as the oil is 650 for .3oz on ebay and i have almost 2oz. so if the spray i applied this am was from just the water at the bottom of the bottle then, i cant wait to smell what its like when its well shaken and sprayed.

im sure its real as it smells wonderful with heaps of narcotic flowers and a serious civet note. for a vintage bottle it still has the fruity top notes and, got a little powdery on the dry down. scent still here and its been 7 hours since applied.

the layer starts under the lower civet eye. when shaken it gets cloudy but layers back in 2 minutes. anyone???
    "Strive for perfection in everything, take the best that exists and make it better, if it doesn't exist create it, accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Royce

Default Re: my alyssa ashley civet spray has got separation layers, please explaine? see pic.

Lucky you! This is one of those legendarily obscure and hard to find fragrances.

Default Re: my alyssa ashley civet spray has got separation layers, please explaine? see pic.

where oh where did you find it? I've been looking for 40 years!

won it on ebay. i now see why everyone wants it, its very nice. very heavy with my favorites including ylang ylang and, jasmin. theres a fruity opening that is like nectare of the gods. the civet is there if you look for it but its not a civet dominated scent. still had a scent on my arm after 10 hours.

wish i knew what the deal with the layering is but, its still pressurized so i know its legit. the seller didnt know what they had and listed it as .2oz and it was actually 2.0oz, 10 times the amount i thought i was getting. i taped myself opening it (tried to post but wouldnt take for some reason) as im sick of people saying i could have messed with it. lots of happy swearing,lol.
    "Strive for perfection in everything, take the best that exists and make it better, if it doesn't exist create it, accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Royce