Code of Conduct

Default Esencia Loewe or Loewe Pour Homme

Hello Gents,

These two fragrances seem to have a lot of love here and some fine reviews.

Which of these would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance for all input.

Best wishes,

K.
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Esencia Loewe or Loewe Pour Homme

I've tried both and not a fan of either, but of the two I'd go with the latter if I had to choose.

I have to respectfully disagree with Hednic. I have tried both, own both and am a huge fan of both. Of the two, I prefer the first one with a slight edge: Esencia Loewe is marginally better than Loewe Para Hombre, however, that doesn't detract from the latter in any way. They are actually both really superb fragrances in their own right.

Esencia Loewe and Loewe Para Hombre are also quite similar, with Para Hombre being the simpler one and with Esencia having more nuances and much more going on. But they are still so alike that a girlfriend of mine confused one with the other. They both have an unmistakeable Loewe "signature" and she loves them both. So do I.

You'll be happy with either one but if I were forced to choose (thankfully I am not) then I'd go with Esencia.

Personally, Loewe is my favorite house due to the quality and craftsmanship of its product line. It is a highly underrated house.

I would choose both, since both are very classic and stylish

I quite like both but if I'd have to choose I'd probably go for the former being a bit more complex.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Both are very good, however Esencia is more original in itself, i mean that it is more different from other colognes.

Both are good ones .
    I have Essencia & will get LPH one day .
    I find Essencia to be darker & more complex & LPH to be brighter lighter & zestier

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree with Hednic. I have tried both, own both and am a huge fan of both. Of the two, I prefer the first one with a slight edge: Esencia Loewe is marginally better than Loewe Para Hombre, however, that doesn't detract from the latter in any way. They are actually both really superb fragrances in their own right.

Esencia Loewe and Loewe Para Hombre are also quite similar, with Para Hombre being the simpler one and with Esencia having more nuances and much more going on. But they are still so alike that a girlfriend of mine confused one with the other. They both have an unmistakeable Loewe "signature" and she loves them both. So do I.

You'll be happy with either one but if I were forced to choose (thankfully I am not) then I'd go with Esencia.

Personally, Loewe is my favorite house due to the quality and craftsmanship of its product line. It is a highly underrated house.
    I agree, it is a house that is tremendously underrated.
    Of the two, I prefer Esencia, but I do find them both to be very wearable, very masculine and very classic.
    The way perfumes used to be made.

Esencia has that earthy-notes almost dark brooding mystic forest aura that I find it very attractive.