Code of Conduct

Default Discontinued FILA sport fragrance

Browsing on Basenote made me curious about a wonderful fragrance I used a long time ago. Right after I found it, the fragrance was discontinued. I'm almost sure it was Fila. I recall driving up to Bal Harbour shops to the Fila store to get it and next time I ordered it by phone (pre-internet). Then totally discontinued. I loved it. I don't expect to find it but if someone knows of a similar product that is available today.

It was a sport fragrance
    I think it was a glass bottle inside a red exterior. tall rectangle bottle.

I think it was in the 80's.

Default Re: Discontinued FILA sport fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by lenalcs View Post
    Browsing on Basenote made me curious about a wonderful fragrance I used a long time ago. Right after I found it, the fragrance was discontinued. I'm almost sure it was Fila. I recall driving up to Bal Harbour shops to the Fila store to get it and next time I ordered it by phone (pre-internet). Then totally discontinued. I loved it. I don't expect to find it but if someone knows of a similar product that is available today.

It was a sport fragrance
    I think it was a glass bottle inside a red exterior. tall rectangle bottle.

I think it was in the 80's.
    I remember this fragrance well. In fact, I spent years and many phone calls trying to find this fragance after it was discontinued. Occasionally on ebay one will find collections of empty cologne bottles from the 80s / 90s, but i have had no luck finding the cologne. I can still remember the smell like I had it under my nose right now! Loved it.

Default Re: Discontinued FILA sport fragrance

I have this bottle. To my nose, sort of a slight unisex scent. The mini bottle next to it is womens version "Fila Sport Donna".

IMG_0010.jpg