Code of Conduct

Exclamation Calling all German / Berlin Basenotes members - SPECIAL EVENT RARE/DISCONTINUED PERFUME SAMPLING !

THIS IS AN UPDATE OF THE ORIGINAL TEXT.IŽm trying to organise a get-together for all Berlin basenotes members , (and any German members who are able to get to Berlin). The event will take place in Berlin on Saturday 22nd October. I will be providing a cold buffet and you will be obliged to bring refreshments........a good arrangement !
    The evening will be centred around discontinued and rare fragrances. I will have many samples from a large collection of discontinued perfumes including Djedi, Patou Pour Homme and original formula Derby, Sikkim to mention but a few....... Everyone is very welcome to come by.
    If you are interested in attending please contact me, by Monday evening, ( Monday17th October ) AT THE LATEST !!!
    I can also provide accommodation in the form of a private/seperate apartment, (Prenzlauer Berg) for anyone travelling from outside Berlin. Please contact me for further details,
    David.
    Last edited by david; 15th October 2011 at 09:35 PM.
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Blog Entries

Default Re: Calling all German / Berlin Basenotes members - SPECIAL EVENT RARE/DISCONTINUED PERFUME SAMPLING

I wouldn't be able to make it to Berlin, but this sounds fantastic! Have fun!

It's always great to have Basenoters get together.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Default Re: Calling all German / Berlin Basenotes members - SPECIAL EVENT RARE/DISCONTINUED PERFUME SAMPLING

After party at the Berghain?

Basenotes Plus

WoW! What a marvellous idea! Do post the after event write up & of course, pictures!

Thanks everyone for your support of the idea.
    The problem is, I only know of two basenotes members living in Berlin. I hope there are more and people will respond. I also hope that a few members from other cities in Germany might make the effort of coming to Berlin, or for that matter other european countries. Perhaps there are also some Americans who will be touring Europe at the time. Basically everyone is welcome - and easyjet/Ryanair flights are dirt cheap at the moment.
    I will certainly post some photos and a short write up of the event. Hanging out, sampling, swapping with other enthusiasts is always great fun and my annual meet up for swaps with Noggs in Milan has become something of a ritual.

I would love to come, but my mother is turning 60 that weekend. BUt the whole thing is ageat idea!

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    ...my annual meet up for swaps with Noggs in Milan has become something of a ritual.
    Wow, I'm part of a ritual! That's cool.

Maybe next time we can find another place to meet besides Milan, somewhere a bit more congenial.

Bumping this (revised) thread for anyone who may be interested in attending.
    Please let me know by Monday evening at the latest, as I will be flying to Berlin on Tuesday morning. I need to know who is attending, re. organisation/buffet etc. Thanks.