Code of Conduct

Exclamation Berlin SPECIAL EVENT - RARE/DISCONTINUED PERFUMS SNIFF/SWAP/SELL

I have posted a similar thread on the male forum, but I am trying to get maximum publicity for this event by posting here as well.
    The event will include a free cold buffet. Guests are asked to provide liquid refreshments in return.
    Many samples of mens and womens rare discontinued perfume samples and full bottles will be available to try and/or swap/sell. Nobody is obliiged to buy or swap anything. The object of the exersise is to have a fun evening and get to know each other. The event will take place in Schöneberg, in Berlin´s city centre on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd October. For anyone interested in attending from outside Berlin I am able to provide accommodation in the form of what will be your own private apartment in the trendy Prenzauer Berg area of Berlin. Anyone who happens to be in Europe at this time is welcome to come by.
    So far I only know of 2 Berlin basenotes members, (both male) so I would be extremely grateful for any help to contact other Berlin members - indeed any other members from other parts of Germany.
    Thanks for yor help.
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Default Re: Berlin SPECIAL EVENT - RARE/DISCONTINUED PERFUMS SNIFF/SWAP/SELL

Interesting, I will be in Europe at that time! (I hope).

How is it supposed to be: everybody comes with their own bottle of booze/mineral water and another bag of fragrances in bottles and decants?

Hi Twolf, Thanks for your interest.
    A bottle of mineral water would be fine - whatever takes your fancy. You are not obliged to bring any perfumes with you, if you do not want to. You will have the opportunity to smell some VERY RARE DISCONTINUEDS : Djedi, original formula Sikkim, older forumalas of Shalimar and Mitsouko extrait etc, etc, many rare and obscure discontinueds including many virtually unknown italian classics. Approximately 50% will be female fragrances. You will have the opportunity to swap (providing you have a fragrance that is of interest to me) - or alternatively to buy fragrances, including 8ml decants of the very rare stuff. You also have the chance to swap or buy from anyone else attending the event. It will be a fun, relaxed evening and everyone is welcome. Please private message me for further details, and if you need help with accommodation. Berlin is a very vibrant city. A lot of people say it´s a cross between New York and Paris.....so I think you will enjoy it.

Dependent

Wau, I would love to try Djedi! Schöneberg is a cool area, I stayed there with my friends last time I was in town. Wish I was in Berlin david, have fun!

This sounds fantastic David. Unfortunately I won't be in Berlin till February 2012!

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Please let me know if anyone will be attending the event on Saturday 22nd October !!!

Hillaire

I wish I could go so much! I grew up in the Friedenau/Steglitz area, very near there. My mom is there now, maybe I will tell her to attend!