Code of Conduct

Default Parfumerie Generale Cedre Sandaraque

I've been searching Luckyscent and this fragrance sounds interesting. Anyone try it?

the scoop
    Golden cereals and amber with an unusual and delicious undertone of praline envelop vetiver, African cedar and Sandarac in an unexpectedly gourmand, strikingly unique sillage. We consider Cedre Sandaraque to be the scent that perfectly showcases Parfumerie Generale’s unmatched ability to combine seemingly incompatible notes into harmonious, smooth, incredibly attractive blends. We would have never believed that praline would go so well with vetiver, woods and resins, and yet it does. The gourmand accord adds rich, velvety depth to the composition, softening the potentially sharp notes and strengthening the balsamic, resinous aspects of Cedre Sandaraque. Elegant, luscious and full of character, this is one of our favorites among Parfumerie Generale’s Private Collection.

Private Collection: Cedre Sandaraque notes
    vetiver, African cedar, Sandarac resin, cereals, pralined amber

Default Re: Parfumerie Generale Cedre Sandaraque

I Like it, I bought a bottle from a BN'er who passed it on... got my sample from Luckyscent...

Cheers,
    Paul

Bumping this thread to see more opinions about this scent.

I`m wearing it today and what is surprising me is that i get a very clear orange flower aroma, altough there isn`t any flower listed on the list. It`s starts with the green bitterness of bush plants and then it goes to the more orangey side of the flower. It`s there between the cedar, the pralined ambar and the link with aomassai (something on the nutty opening, i think). Does anyone have an idea of what causes this flower aroma?

A very unique scent. I didn`t wear it much so I swapped my bottle..

I have it and like it a lot. Find it quite refreshing.

It's good for me.

I really like this one. To me it is quite sweet and maybe even somewhat gourmand-ish? I get something of a sweet baking type scent from this (though one could argue this is the trademark of most PG fragrances). A perfect autumn/winter fragrance and one of my favorites from PG, quite recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by flouris View Post
    I really like this one. To me it is quite sweet and maybe even somewhat gourmand-ish? I get something of a sweet baking type scent from this (though one could argue this is the trademark of most PG fragrances). A perfect autumn/winter fragrance and one of my favorites from PG, quite recommended.
    I don`t get it in all of PG scents, but there are three that seems to have this trademark of sweet baking in evidence to me: Cedre Sandaraque, Aomassai and Bois Blond