Code of Conduct

Thread: Ormonde Jayne

Unhappy Ormonde Jayne

So, I emailed Ormonde Jayne two weeks ago asking if I could purchase samples of Woman, Taíif and Tolu without purchasing the whole pack of 12. They didnít reply, so I sent another email a week later and Iím still waiting for a reply.

I donít want to purchase the whole sample set because itís too expensive considering how much a FB costs, and Iím only really interested in those three! I would like to buy one or two OJs for my birthday, but obviously I must smell them first to decide and see how much I like them. Iím in the early stages of building a perfume collection

Has anyone else had this experience with Ormonde Jayne? Their perfumes sound absolutely exquisite (and Taíif sounds like potential HG material). What to do when they donít reply?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ormonde Jayne

I am not sure they sell the samples individually anymore? Way back when they first started it was by sample and they are quite large compared to what you normally get.

I would to be honest phone the store in London(I am not sure where in the world you live?), but actually speaking to someone might get results.
    DONNA

Thanks, donna255. I live in Australia, so I hope they email back soon! I wouldn't mind purchasing the sample set if it were say £35, because for 24ml I would expect it to be half the price of the £70 50ml EDPs. At £44 it's absolutely ridiculous.

They just replied, and apologised for the delay. Fingers crossed one of them really is my holy grail!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there you go. Fingers crossed for you.
    DONNA

Really suprised by Ormonde Jayne not answering! The SAs are normally super effecient (& embarrasingly generous!).
    I have been shopping there in the boutique and online for about 5 years now & they haven't slipped up yet. Once...I was sent the wrong 2mls sample & when i pointed this out I was sent a complimentary candle! How great?!
    I don't think they sell the samples individually - when you are in the boutique & have a PErfume Portrait or something they are extremely nice & give you two or three of your favourites.
    Maybe your email went directly to spam? Good luck with Ormonde Woman - just the right time of year for that - I am still hooked on Ormonde Man...