Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Rochas Man EDT or Hanae Mori HM EDT?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rochas Man EDT

12 92.31%
  • Hanae Mori HM EDT

1 7.69%

Default If i like Dior Homme Intense, should i buy Rochas Man or Hanae Mori HM EDT?

I'm planning to blind-buy either Rochas Man or Hanae Mori HM EDT. Which one should i choose if i own the following already -

1) YSL L'Homme

2) Dior Homme

3) Dior Homme Intense (x4 LOL)

4) Versace Dreamer

5) Givenchy Xeryus Rouge

6) Dunhill Desire Red

7) One Million

Among all these, DHI is my signature scent at the moment, really love it alot, and i rotate the others. One Million has been neglected since my nose evolved and i learnt more about perfumes.

Please don't ask me to buy HM EDP as where i am buying from does not have it. This question is soley between RM EDT and HM EDT.

Default Re: If i like Dior Homme Intense, should i buy Rochas Man or Hanae Mori HM EDT?

my vote goes to rochas

although i only wore hm only once

Default Re: If i like Dior Homme Intense, should i buy Rochas Man or Hanae Mori HM EDT?

Rochas Man. Hanae EDT is more fresher lemon than gourmand.

Also, in the future, try Rochas Man Intense and Hanae EDP.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Rochas Man. Hanae EDT is more fresher lemon than gourmand.

Also, in the future, try Rochas Man Intense and Hanae EDP.
    problem being i am unable to get either of them.

and i'm not sure if it's just me, INTENSE versions of gourmands usually tend to have a shorter projection, although longevity as a skin scent is increased. i don't know about anyone else, but i would rather have increased projection time compared to increased longevity/skin scent time haha

They're both nice but I'd go with Rochas Man.

What are you talking about? Just buy a couple more DHI!! lol

Rochas Man at any rate

Hanae Mori is more similar to what you already have, go for the Rochas. Rochas has considerably better longevity for me than the HM EDT at any rate

Rochas Man is the slightly better fragrance IMO, but hopefully you'll get a chance to sample HM someday. The citrus vibe to it makes it a great gourmand for hot or cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Rochas Man is the slightly better fragrance IMO, but hopefully you'll get a chance to sample HM someday. The citrus vibe to it makes it a great gourmand for hot or cold weather.
    I suggest trying the EDP as well, I regret not investing more time to make a more calculated decision between the EDT vs the EDP as I did between the regular and intense versions of other fragrances. In retrospect would prob have gone for the EDP

How are you guys getting the EDP version of Rochas Men?

Anyway Rochas Men is a brilliant fragrance. It's good for a more romantic and evening wear but not necessarily restricted to just those scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme View Post
    How are you guys getting the EDP version of Rochas Men?

Anyway Rochas Men is a brilliant fragrance. It's good for a more romantic and evening wear but not necessarily restricted to just those scenarios.
    You can either get a sample from somewhere like Perfumed Court or just buy blind from an online retailer. I've not seen it in stores to sample, so you'll just have to take your chances or go the decant route

Blog Entries

I think you'll be happier with Rochas Man. Just my gut feeling based on what you say and what's in your 'drobe.