Code of Conduct

Default .... Where can I find a 4 oz. bottle of Creed Aventus for less than $250?

This is the last Aventus advice-seeking thread. I SWEAR.

I was just wondering where I'd be able to find a 4 oz bottle at a price of around $250... Needless to say, I'll probably be purchasing online.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Default Re: .... Where can I find a 4 oz. bottle of Creed Aventus for less than $250?

With the Basenotes 10% you can get very close to your price at Parfums Raffy.

Default Re: .... Where can I find a 4 oz. bottle of Creed Aventus for less than $250?

Since your going to almost pay full retail for it. I'd get it from the online Creed boutique. Otherwise you might get lucky and another basenotes member would sell you a slightly used bottle. I'm sure there's some members that need the money.

FRAGRANCEX.COM had it for 220 or so but they're out of stock now. If you're not in a rush , wait a month or two for one of the discount sites to bring in some stock. However, if you're looking for a particular batch then you have to go to the main boutique.