Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Michel Germain - Sexual Nights Pour Homme

From nstperfume.com:

Michel Germain has launched Sexual Nights Pour Homme:

Sexual Nights Pour Homme ~ a fruity green fougere; “Aphrodisiac infused. Raw magnetism meets inescapable, seductive charm. Contemporary, stimulating notes of bergamot, mandarin, and neroli blend with wild basil and crushed geranium. This intensely magnetic fragrance dries to a primal, sensual heart of cedarwood, orris, and tonka bean.” Additional notes include sage, jasmine and sandalwood. In 75 or 125 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Michel Germain - Sexual Nights Pour Homme

Never saw a description with "additional notes" mentioned after the pyramid. Did they have some "leftovers" and figured they'd give us a little "bonus?" LOL.

Basenotes Institution

At least you guys got Sexual Nights . Us women got the slightly creepy ' sounds like a hygiene product ' - Sexual Fresh ! Ugh !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Their last release was dreadful.

Interesting, I liked the original Sexual, the flankers - never really tried.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

I don't expect much from this release as I didn't like the original Séxual Pour Homme or Séxual Fresh for Men.

Sugar Daddy....lol

I would be curious in this if sexual fresh didn't smell exactly like chrome. Anybody who smelled fresh think so to? I can't tell a difference, which makes me think this will be just another knockoff.

"Eau de Panty Dropper: made for you, desperate man."

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    Their last release was dreadful.
    I agree.....Dreadful.....Gary

Really? Don't you have to be at least moderately successful to warrant a flanker? Sexual has had more reinventions than any scent I know other than Cool Water, and it is nowhere near as successful as the Pierre Bourdon creation. Why are we on its 5th flanker?? I've tried all of the flankers and only the original is marginally worth owning. What are they thinking at the Germain headquarters???

Quote Originally Posted by bay224 View Post
    I would be curious in this if sexual fresh didn't smell exactly like chrome. Anybody who smelled fresh think so to? I can't tell a difference, which makes me think this will be just another knockoff.
    Also, the comment about Sexual Fresh and Chrome is tooottally true. It smells like body lotion + Chrome. NO, even worse, its like Chrome + D&G Light Blue PH. Even the bottle is a take on Light Blue PH. Shameful mimicry....
    Last edited by OlfactoryExperience; 14th October 2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Summer Rotation:

Versace Pour Homme by Versace
    Cool Water Game by Davidoff
    Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
    H.M. by Hanae Mori
    Vettiveru by Commes Des Garçons
    Love & Luck by Ed Hardy
    Riverside Drive by Bond No. 9

If smelling good was a crime, I'd be serving a lifetime sentence....

- OE (olfactoryexperience)

“Aphrodisiac infused. Raw magnetism meets inescapable, seductive charm."

That sounds good. I think I'll have that..

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    “Aphrodisiac infused. Raw magnetism meets inescapable, seductive charm."

That sounds good. I think I'll have that..
    If only this had it. Lol. Ill stick with Musc Ravageur for "sexual nights"
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

The original and subsequent flankers all kind of smell the same except for the "Fresh" iterations. I like 'em. Spin the wheel, pick one, and have a nice smelling complement getting readily available masculine fragrance. I'm guessing the new one smells like the rest of them. Why so many flankers? Who can say?

I've seen men stop right in their tracks after smelling a fragrance card with Sexual Nights on it, turned around and went back to the counter to buy it. This fragrance is certainly captivating! I get a sense of fig leaf in this fragrance. It reminds me of Davidoff's Good Life fragrance that came out several years ago. Michel Germain, you've done it again and created an incredibly delicious fragrance. Your notes are sharp and very fragrant. The oils are quality and long lasting on the skin. I can't wait for a "Sexual Nights" Pour Femme!

This stuff stinks. It has this old nasty smell. It reminds me of activist by body shop or some old brute cologne. I asked some women about this and all of them shook their heads NO immediately. No Women liked this stuff. But sometimes stuff that stinks goes over well with people on basenotes. Or maybe it doesn't stink, i guess you need a "trained" nose. This is going back to Macy's immediately after work tomorrow.

I personally think the aphrodisiac claim is an overstatement. I tested the original sexual pour homme and it was a nice inoffensive fragrance, smelled a little like CK eternity (I am telling this for those people who never smelled this but are familiar with CK eternity)
    it sits close to the skin

This one is boring , a watered down version of the original sexual , which has been reformulated ( yellow to green juice) and is really watered down also. I had bought this back in 1996 ( original sexual) and it was powerful, the reformulated one and the flank midnight are both duds .