Code of Conduct

Default Best vanilla: Jaipur Homme, Givenchy Pi, or Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia?

Which is your favorite out of the three I listed (and yes I know you have another vanilla you like better lol).

Default Re: Best vanilla: Jaipur Homme, Givenchy Pi, or Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia?

Jaipur Homme.

Default Re: Best vanilla: Jaipur Homme, Givenchy Pi, or Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia?

Pi...

Jaipur Homme for me. Love how powdery it wears on me.

Pi, by a wide margin. Stylin is right; Jaipur Homme is very powdery, and I don't much like powdery scents. Mandorlo di Sicilia isn't bad, but it smells just like vanilla soft serve ice cream, and that's not something I want to smell like most days (and, of course, let me get in a plug for Guerlain Double Vanille, the best (and most expensive) vanilla scent I've ever worn).
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Sur la Plage

From your list, there is only one choice - Jaipur Homme EDP
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Jaipur Homme

Jaipur Homme.

Pi.

But Eau des Baux is better than all 3 of them, and cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    From your list, there is only one choice - Jaipur Homme EDP
    This!

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

jaipur

Mandorlo is the sexiest out of the 3 you named. Will get you the most complements. Pi is too popular, that everyone will know what you're wearing.

Jaipur Homme from those three. Also give a try to Eau Duelle by Diptypque.

Jaipur for sure.....All of these are very good but Jaipur is the one that gets my vote!!!
    Gary

I've never smelled the Acqua di Parma fragrance mentioned, but I own both Jaipur Homme EDP and Pi... and in my opinion Jaipur walks all over Pi, by a long shot.

As much as i love Jaipur, Pi is a better Vanilla frag.

Mandorlo! It's on my wish list!

Pi for me
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Basenotes Member

Do love Givenchy Pi

Among these, Jaipur Homme, closely followed by Pi

Jaipur homme

Guys I have found Jaipur homme for £50.00

do you think its worth it ? I know you cant buy this fragrance anywhere and I really want to try it. This is the last bottle in the shop so shall I grab it or just stick to Dior homme intense ???

Dependent

Mandorlo di Sicilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Givenchy Pi. There' s a nice wood-vanilla-leather base in it.

Jaipur hands down..

Of the three in your list, Jaipur.

Mandoloro

But SDV is boss!

Jaipur Homme

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

From the list: Jaipur Homme
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Jaipur PH
    Also try Maurice Roucel's TL Pour Lui by Lapidus, this is a truly hidden gem.
    Last edited by Shaka; 6th September 2012 at 03:36 PM.

The note in Pi that you smell as vanilla is most likely benzoin, but yes, Pi has the best effect of the three. I also like Creed's Sublime Vanille and Guerlain's Spiriteuse Double Vanille.