Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default I purchased from an estate sale a vintage Jacques Fath's GREEN WATER and I was hooked!

So I purchased some more off of the net recently can't wait to get it.............I can't believe the number of neg. reviews here and "old" comments on Fragrantica.

This is an awesome scent and to me shows no sign that it was formulated in the 1940's!

Default Re: I purchased from an estate sale a vintage Jacques Fath's GREEN WATER and I was hooked!

It's a wonderful scent. I have it and enjoy it, so now you enjoy it.

Default Re: I purchased from an estate sale a vintage Jacques Fath's GREEN WATER and I was hooked!

I recently missed this one- I should have bought it when I saw it! Sounds great and sounds like a perfect summer fragrance.
    La vita Ŕ breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very good fragrance.....Congrats on a great find!!!
    Gary

Fath's Green Water is an incredible scent. I haven't got a sense of the chronology and reformulations, bottles etc. I have a mid-point release (probably 80's) and it is excellent. Good for you to snag a really vintage one.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Basenotes Institution

Post a picture of the bottle when you get it.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Congrats on the great find!

Green Water is one of my favorite summer frags. I have a slightly older release, probably from the '80s or '90s, which has a healthy dose of oakmoss. I like it so much that I've gathered up several additional bottles.

Yes, please let us see what the bottle looks like.

Vintage Green Water is leaps and bounds better than the current or more recent reformulations. The version that I preferred is in an atomizer bottle that is pressurized, i.e. if you press the sprayer, the juice comes out continuously until you release it. I don't see this version being sold anywhere anymore. I've probably used a dozen or so bottles of this version.