Code of Conduct

Default New Diptyque - Eau Particulière Body & Home Spray , anyone tried it?

Think this has only just launched , and comes in a a great bottle with an old fashioned rubber atomiser , has anyone managed to try it yet ? Here is the description : A symbolic atypical product from diptyque: the toilet vinegar with a fresh enveloping fragrance built around afloral green accord. Sweetness is provided by rose and musks, freshness by mint.

Sounds quite interesting but then they all do in the marketing blurb ! It is a limited edition with an EdT and a candle all in different scents from the 34 range, the candle sounds great but the EdT is not for me as it has Cumin listed , my all time most hated scent !!! Love to hear some first impressions !

Default Re: New Diptyque - Eau Particulière Body & Home Spray , anyone tried it?

This is being released with another called Eau Mage which is a 50ml EDT I believe. Not sure if they are available yet. Perhaps the Diptyque boutiques have them. I need to check

Default Re: New Diptyque - Eau Particulière Body & Home Spray , anyone tried it?

I kind of ignored the Eau Mage , as it has cumin as a note , the candle sounds great it is by Olivia Giacobetti and has notes of charcoal , paper , amber and old wood . They are in store from Sept 1st
    This is the release about them , Les Invités du 34”…
    Three Limited Edition Products to celebrate our 50th Anniversary
    diptyque has invited three Perfumers Olivia Giacobetti, Fabrice Pellegrin and Olivier Pescheux to create a capsule collection.

Scented Candle “Curiositiés” by Olivia Giacobetti £55
    Eau de Toilette 50ml “Eau Mage” by Fabrice Pellegrin £60
    Multi Use Scented Water “Eau Particulière” by Olivier Pescheux £80

The Dubai boutique doesnt have them yet.

for swap/sale: