Code of Conduct

Default What are the best websites to order Creed samples (shipping to Canada)?

I'd love to try a few of their fragrances.

Default Re: What are the best websites to order Creed samples (shipping to Canada)?

Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Default Re: What are the best websites to order Creed samples (shipping to Canada)?

Thank you, but most of the creed fragrances on fragrancex do not have samples available. Any other ideas?

Yea sorry, just noticed that . Only one they have is Green Irish Tweed .

I can't think of any other sites for samples. Maybe others could chime in and recommend you some .
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

http://www.fragrancevials.com/creed.html

The owner of the site is a BN member. I have ordered from him.

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    http://www.fragrancevials.com/creed.html

The owner of the site is a BN member. I have ordered from him.
    Thanks a lot

Most of the Creed fragrances aren't available though...hmmmmm

theperfumedcourt

theperfumedcourt is good, you can select the size of your samples and most of them have atomizers instead of just vials. I've ordered from there twice to Canada and it's always fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Two-Headed Boy View Post
    I'd love to try a few of their fragrances.
    Are you within a driving distance to Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal or Calgary? If yes, you can just drop by a Holt Renfrew store and sample the entire Creed product line-up and get a few sample vials if you ask nicely.

eBay.

For larger size samples (decants) try

http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewforum.php?f=2

Quote Originally Posted by Igor01 View Post
    Are you within a driving distance to Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal or Calgary? If yes, you can just drop by a Holt Renfrew store and sample the entire Creed product line-up and get a few sample vials if you ask nicely.
    Yeah, I could go to Holt Renfrew. I want to try Terre d'Hermes as well. Do they have that?

As was mentioned, definitely give the Perfumed Court a try. They have any Creed you'd like to try. They have some rare ones too. Also, try The Posh Peasant. They have a few Creed(not near TPC) but Abagail is nice and they do give out free samples with purchase. The Perfumed Court doesn't.

Regards Rex
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)

Yeah, I could go to Holt Renfrew. I want to try Terre d'Hermes as well. Do they have that?
    Holt in Toronto bloor street does.

I'd like to buy GIT but it's ridiculously priced. 120 quid for 118ml.

I would consider it if longevity and projection were good though.

Although I don't samples, many friends of mine say The Perfumed Court

They do, they also carry tons of other niche stuff - Tom Ford, By Killian, Acqua di Parma, Jo Mallone, Frederic Malle, Clive Christian and many others. While you're at it, stop by the Guerlain boutique on Bloor just a couple of blocks west from there, and visit Noor boutiqe (L'Artisan, GdG, Penhaligon's, Santa Maria Novella, Suzanne Lange, Diptyque) and Andrews at Bloor/St. George (Serge Lutens, Amouage).

If you are nice to the sales people and exhibit some knowledge about their products you'll end up with loads of free samples. Do some research first, spend some quality time chatting with sales people, impress them with your fragrance acumen and save tons of money by not having to order expensive samples online