Code of Conduct

Thread: Customs Problem

Default Customs Problem

I ordered a bottle of A*Men Pure Coffee on Ebay and was shipped from the US on September 29th. On October 3rd, I received a notice from Canada Post saying " 2011/10/03 17:08 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs". It is now October 7th and it still hasn't cleared customs. So has anyone ever experienced a problem like this before?

Default Re: Customs Problem

Yep. Customs can take a long time.

Worse, I've had a shipment of Bond New Haarlem that I swapped for here confiscated and destroyed. Flammable. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by derekp View Post
    Worse, I've had a shipment of Bond New Haarlem that I swapped for here confiscated and destroyed. Flammable. Ugh.
    so would something like this happen if you buy from an etailer from the US?

^^^ if it is shipped fedex or UPS , no it is not. Fragrancenet, Sephora ship to Canada. Canada Post are ***holes, they wont carry any liquids. When I was living there few years back, it was a real hassle.

What about buying from eBay, most members use USPS.

There is alot of info on this site regarding customs. Just search around and you will get the info.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !