Code of Conduct

Default Aussies - URGENT - Perfume Empire Liquidation

BUMPED: Friday 2 December 2012

Pop up store opening in World Square on the corner of Liverpool and George St.

Monday – Wednesday 10am to 7pm, Thursday 10am to 9pm,

Friday - Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm.

All stock from former Perfume Empire stores must be sold at the Slattery Auctions Perfume Liquidation.

You’ll find unbeatable prices on all stock including women’s and men’s perfume, perfume gift boxes, haircare products, makeup and brushes, clips, mirrors and grooming products, with many BELOW cost price!

Bvlgari 100ml - $45

D&G 100ml - $45

Dior 100ml - $50

DKNY 100ml - $60

Gucci 50ml - $45

Burberry 100ml - $50

Marc Jacobs Lola gift boxes - $60

L'oreal, Maybelline and more below $10

Elite brushes, clips, mirrors and grooming products from $1

All stock must be sold BEFORE Christmas!

Details here:

http://www.slatteryauctions.com.au/buynow_shop.php
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 1st December 2011 at 09:48 PM.

Default Re: Aussies - URGENT - Perfume Empire Liquidation

Oooh baby! Thanks DR. I'm going to dig through it now. Anything stand out for you?
    I notice at a quick glance we're just talking designer frags.

Laph - they are designer-only - don't know if you had a Perfume Empire store in Sydney - but they did cover a very good range until they went bust. Certainly at my local store things were trending downhill for quite some time.

Stock is moving quickly off the sale site too - the YSL Opium that was there Monday has gone - but I take them at their word that stock is being added also.

I've picked up:

Paris Hilton for Men (on Renato's recommendation; none left)
    Ted Lapidus (none left)
    Grey Flannel
    Lagerfeld Classic (none left)

So, old trusted favourites, (+ the Paris Hilton) but at a fraction of the price we'd normally pay, with free delivery. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on the site.

My experience in purchasing was that I think they probably run a very good auction, but a terrible online store; so I'm trying not to be concerned about their process.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've ordered Terre D'Hermes and Issey Miyake's L'eau for a total of $80 bucks.

Awesome price, but I agree, the online store is terrible. I sent them off an email regarding a problem with the account sign up process, hope they get back to me :\

I'd be inclined to check descriptions well, as some don't seem to match the images.

ie: I'd seriously doubt that there are 8 bottles of Gucci Rush for men available. That would just be bonkers.

oops - duplicate post

Dimitri,

You have to remember this is stock from a chain that had 34 stores operating nationally before they went through the hoop. Eight bottles of Gucci Rush is entirely believable. You must bear in mind this is a legal matter, and the administrators won't stand for any errors of that nature.

That said, I agree about looking closely at the images - maybe it's worth sending an inquiry, but the stock seems to moving quite quickly.

I will agree there are other errors, in that they clearly don't know what they have - eg, listing all the Hermes under Terre d'Hermes; and Tommy HilfiNger; all the Boss products under Hugo; but apart from that, I would think it is entirely reliable.
    Last edited by Dr_Rudi; 11th October 2011 at 07:40 AM.

Basenotes Member

Awesome! thanks so much for the heads up
    Bought YSL - Body Kouros 100ml & Versace - The Dreamer 100ml for $65 free postage!!!
    Very cool........

UPDATE for Sydney-siders:

Perfume Liquidation Store Now Open in Penrith - 1 Week Only!

On behalf of Taylor Woodings, in the matter of Perfume Empire Pty Ltd (In Liquidation), Slattery Auctions offer thousands items of brand new perfume, gift boxes, haircare, make up and beauty products in our Pop Up Store now open in Penrith.

Store is open now until 4pm Sunday 23rd October 2011 and is Located at:

Shop 4, Corner High St and Station St, Penrith NSW (next to Trade Secret)

Trading hours are Thursday to Saturday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm. Closed Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

All stock from former Perfume Empire Stores must be sold. All perfume is genuine and there is a large variety of high end fashion and celebrity brands. Womens, Mens and Childrens Perfumes and Colognes are all for sale at the best prices around. Be quick as all stock must be sold.

Thanks Dr Rudi - it may be worth checking out then. Thanks a bunch!

Is it cheaper if you go there rather than buying online??

do they have a phone number? It looks kinda dodgy signing up to that site, requires licence and cred card- no paypal? :S
    Last edited by Regrett; 20th October 2011 at 05:32 AM.

Regrett - nothing dodgy - in fact this is the most legal thing you will ever find. All of my fragrances arrived safe and sound.

You want phone numbers?

http://www.slatteryauctions.com.au/contact-us.php

Okay thanks, I've never been asked for my licence number before... I don't see why they would need it. I meant do you have the number for the store in penrith, would love to see what they have there before making the trek out west.

Basenotes Member

Agree all was good. My frags arrived very quickly with no hassle! Free postage as well. Very happy overall

Quote Originally Posted by Regrett View Post
    I meant do you have the number for the store in penrith, would love to see what they have there before making the trek out west.
    Has it occured to you to ring the numbers you already have to see if they can give you a number for the pop-up store?

SYDNEY-siders:

All stock from former Perfume Empire stores must be sold!

We will sell for two days only a massive range of perfume, perfume gift sets, make up, haircare and nail products at below cost prices.

Brands include: Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Estee Lauder, Davidoff, FCUK, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, J Lo, Sarah Jessica Parker, Loreal, Maybelline, Maxfactor, Covergirl and many more.

Great gift ideas or Christmas Presents.

When: 10am - 3pm Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th November 2011
    Where: Slattery Auctions Warehouse - 230 Old Maitland Rd, Hexham NSW

Windsock Cafe will be open and Slattery Helicopters will be offering flights starting at only $70 per head.

Come see us for some great deals & fun times!

Call us on 02 4028 000 for full details.

Facebook: "Check In" to the Slattery Auctions Perfume Liquidation Sale on Facebook and win a gift. All you have to do is show your phone to a staff member to redeem - EASY!

Stay Tuned: Slattery Auctions will be opening another 'Pop Up' store in Sydney CBD. Details to be released shortly. If you cannot make it to our Sydney store, visit our website www.slatteryauctions.com to purchase perfume at fantastic below cost prices with free postage and handling.

Seems like they might have been all sold out

bumped for the edited first post

Aw looks like I missed out this time, I'm out of Sydney tomorrow. Looks good though.
    ~~~~ www.nascio.com.au ~~~~