Code of Conduct

Default dior homme intense original formulation? need v quick answer, have to buy b4 5pm

Hi all,

have managed to get find a 50ml bottle in a local department shop, it's the last one, the batch code on it is 0x02, which on checkcosmetic.net it says it was made in oct 2010, is this the first formulation? the shop assistant kindly put it away for me, i have to go back and buy it by 5pm today, i need a fast answer from fellow basenoters. thank you. danny

Default Re: dior homme intense original formulation? need v quick answer, have to buy b4 5pm

I wouldn't let it slip away if I were you.

Default Re: dior homme intense original formulation? need v quick answer, have to buy b4 5pm

thanks mate, will not. from similar threads it looks like dior changed the formulation anytime between april and sept 2011 (various opinions and disagreements from lots of people, there isn't a common census on this)

If your date is correct, I think you are safe!
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Do not waste time responding to us, grab it quickly.

thanks guys, appreciated. btw, for anyone who's based in the uk, i've also found a website where they have it for sale (3 of them), i've called them and a very nice, old gentleman kindly looked at the code on all three boxes and it came up the same, it was 0uo1, which on checkcosmetic.net shows that they were made in july 2010. if anyone's interested i'll forward the website address, unfortunately they only ship to the uk.

ps i went a bit on an olfactory trip overdose today and also tried guerlain vetiver (love), tom ford extreme (nice but a bit too sweet/oriental for me), ysl m7 (love), cartier santos (ohmygod, brilliant), could not spray cartier santos on me as i'm already wearing acqua di parma colonia and have ran out of wrists, lol

Jealous man! Congrats
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

thanks neil. correction for my last post, the batch code is 0u01 (and not 'o' as i've mistakenly typed).

I love this madness! Let the hunt begin!

i've actually couldn't help myself and bought a second bottle from the website i've mentioned above, they've actually had 4 bottles left, i got one, someone else got one after reading this thread, i've just got it today in the mail and lo behold it is from july 2010, so now i have two, one from july 2010 the other from oct 2010.

Let us know if you can smell a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by danny1967 View Post
    thanks guys, appreciated. btw, for anyone who's based in the uk, i've also found a website where they have it for sale (3 of them), i've called them and a very nice, old gentleman kindly looked at the code on all three boxes and it came up the same, it was 0uo1, which on checkcosmetic.net shows that they were made in july 2010. if anyone's interested i'll forward the website address, unfortunately they only ship to the uk.

ps i went a bit on an olfactory trip overdose today and also tried guerlain vetiver (love), tom ford extreme (nice but a bit too sweet/oriental for me), ysl m7 (love), cartier santos (ohmygod, brilliant), could not spray cartier santos on me as i'm already wearing acqua di parma colonia and have ran out of wrists, lol
    Hey, do you know if there are still any of the original bottles left? I'm from London. Thanks!

hi giannino, check your inbox, sent you the link there