Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Last edited by volley2; 11th October 2011 at 05:48 AM.
.. from a sample
Bois de Santal (hopefully)
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Sorry if I butchered that. I'm kind of new to this forum.
Very Irrésistible - Givenchy
Kenzo Jungle Homme
Miller et Bertaux - Spiritus/ Land
Mouchoir de Monsieur
Top Notes: Lemon, Lime, Basil, Artemisia, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Hay, Jasmin, Thyme, Orris, Carnation, Cedarwood
Base Notes: Leather, Amber, Moss, Patchouli, Vetiver, Olibanum, Castoreum
Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
L`air du desert Marocain.
Azzaro pour Homme Intense
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Creed Aventus....my new member.
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Vanille
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
French Lover/Bois d'Orage by Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
“As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke
Good morning !. Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM today.
Best wishes to everyone.
L'artisan- Tea For Two
C H A N E L
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
.... the wonderfully beautiful
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here