Code of Conduct

Default Wich Angel Extrait/Parfum?

I want a Angel Parfum/Extrait.
    Fragrancenet has some of them for an interesting price, but i dont know wich to choose.
    From what i read, there are some differences between them.

Wich do you recommend me, from fragrancenet?

http://www.fragrancenet.com/angel-pe...wf/en_US/00103

excessive parfum extract .33 oz

excessive parfum extract .33 oz (new packaging)

winter star extrait de parfum 1.2 oz
    Last edited by d4N13L; 13th October 2011 at 12:14 PM.

Default Re: Wich Angel Extrait/Parfum?

The Liquer is not parfum/extract but edp and a limited edtion version which came out last year.
    DONNA

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    The Liquer is not parfum/extract but edp and a limited edtion version which came out last year.
    But it is quite wonderful. I personally would go with this one.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, i will retire the Liqueur and ask about it in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    But it is quite wonderful. I personally would go with this one.
    Thanks for the imput. I will ask about the LdP in another thread.
    From the Extraits/Parfums, there are differences between them?
    I want one, but dont know wich one (and im not a Angel collector, so just one)

If you really want the extract, then get the older packaging. They have reformulated Angel in the past few years and new packaging came out.

The Liquer* is wonderful and if you can get the older packaging body cream.

*I friend is a total Angel lover and has this and indeed it has a wonder richness to it.
    DONNA

I bought the Winter Star Extrait from Fragrancenet last year and it's awesome. One dab of the stopper to my neck and the scent stays all day. It is smoother, rounder, more vanilla than the EDP. A great deal for the price too. FYI - the picture they are showing on the website for "Winter Star" is the wrong picture. I think it's the bottle of the item above. It's a round rock shaped bottle and is a vintage limited edition extrait. They bring a new limited edition extrait out every Christmas.

I also purchased my extraits from fragrancenet and they're amazing. I got the winter star extrait (40ml!) and the vintage 9ml (?) one. This is incredibly rich and has an amazing, amazing dirty, dirty drydown. Brb, gonna go dab some on

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chanellove View Post
    I bought the Winter Star Extrait from Fragrancenet last year and it's awesome. One dab of the stopper to my neck and the scent stays all day. It is smoother, rounder, more vanilla than the EDP. A great deal for the price too. FYI - the picture they are showing on the website for "Winter Star" is the wrong picture. I think it's the bottle of the item above. It's a round rock shaped bottle and is a vintage limited edition extrait. They bring a new limited edition extrait out every Christmas.
    I bought the Angel extrait winter star as well and I love it...I am a devotee of the original EdP, and this is similar to my nose only more chocolatey...now I'm thinking about the liquer. Do I need both?

Dans La Nuit Vers Le Jour Sans Adieu Je Reviens Vers Toi.

Winter Star is different from the regular extrait?
    Cause its a better deal, 40mls x 10mls, for twice the price only (and with this 20% code TWPE6, its a GREAT deal)

Daniel the winter star IS the vintage extrait and you're right, it's an amazing deal with the code! Better stock up! Plus the bottle is to die for!

Thanks scent. Winter Star will not be forgiven

Ps: I dont know if i like or not the "clean" bottle, i think i prefer the pointed!