Code of Conduct

Default Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

http://your-perfume-guide.blogspot.com

OK, here it is I already have the original russian-speaking version of this blog (since 2008), now I managed to create the english-speaking counterpart.

Your Perfume Guide has two main functions:

1) Publishing of city shopping guides for niche perfumery in different cities and countries.
    The list of countries and cities is extensive, I did a lot of work to collect the informations. Bigger cities, such as Paris, London, NYC or Rome, but also smaller ones as well as shopping guides for certain regions (such as spanish Andalusia or french Cote d'Azur) Or shopping guides for seaside resorts. Or ski resorts. Etc)
    All in all there're about 40 countries in the list.

Concerning the sources: I analyse the data given at the homepages of the brands and stores and put them together to the list.
    In case, these informations are not complete, I search further information at native and international perfume forums (such as Basenotes, Fragrantica etc)

Additionally every city section is provided with Google' map together with addresses, pictures of the stores and assortiment in specified perfumeries.

Every section is regularily updated, however you're more than welcome to add suggestions, corrections and new informations (f.e.by the comments' function). I give my best to keep the data up-to-date. However since the volume of this blog goes up, I do not have the ability to renew the data fast and regular enough.

2) List of parfums by specified dominating note, which makes it easier to select a fragrance according to someone's taste. It isn't new, however lots of websites create such kind of lists not by dominating note.

Default Re: Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

Like your blog very much. A lot of helpful and useful information. Keep it going.

Default Re: Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Like your blog very much. A lot of helpful and useful information. Keep it going.
    Thank you so much, hednic!
    Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)