Code of Conduct

Question Toronto 6 Geebeauty vs Le Labo boutique USA WHICH ONE ???

I am planning to buy the Le Labo city exclusives that will be available only for the month of November.

Is it a good idea to directly order from the Le labo boutique USA?
    I bought rose 31 from 6 Gee Beauty and the SA was a bit struggling with mixing the ingredients. I know they have been trained but are they as good as the people in the boutique? As I am spending a lot of money, I want the perfect smell.........

What do you guys think????? Anyone planning to buy the exclusives in toronto?

Default Re: Toronto 6 Geebeauty vs Le Labo boutique USA WHICH ONE ???

I visited their store a couple of weeks ago to see what was what... I think the SA Celine(?) or something was there and she was somewhat helpful and knowledgeable but I've had better. Unless there's a big price difference, I'd actually recommend getting it from the NYC location. Plus you'll pay 13% tax here on top of the store's markup...

just my $0.02
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

I found the prices from the NYC boutique and LuckScent to be much lower even if you pay HST + shipping. I think 6 Gee sells 100ml bottles for $320, while you can get them online for $220. If they saying practice makes perfect is true, then go with the NYC location. They would likely have more experience in mixing and chances are their mixes will be closer to what they are intended to be.

Jeez, that is a $100 difference ! I always prefer to suppost Canadian retailers, but with that amount...

One thing to take into consideration is that you have to make sure Le Labo can ship to you in Canada safe ( ie Customs or parcel getting damaged ?).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !