Code of Conduct

Default Alien EdP and EdT

There are perfume-sales right now where I live, several stores are selling their perfumes with 20 % price-off. And of course this makes me buy new bottles! (When will I ever learn...)

Some days ago I came home with Alien. I have always liked Alien, but not enough to get it. I realiced now that the Alien that I finally fell for is the EdT. No other concentration of Alien was sold in the store... So right now I haven't the possibility to compare the EdT and the EdP.

So I ask all you nice Basenoters, what is the differens between these two concentrations?
    Last edited by Margareta; 23rd October 2011 at 05:10 PM.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Alien EdP and EdT

Sorry not an Alien fan. But I know the edt sort of bombed and was pulled it seems. It disappeared from the UK shelves quite quickly.
    DONNA

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Margareta View Post
    There are perfume-sales right now where I live, several stores are selling their perfumes with 20 % price-off. And of course this makes me buy new bottles! (When will I ever learn...)

Some days ago I came home with Alien. I have always liked Alien, but not enough to get it. I realiced now that the Alien that I finally fell for is the EdT. No other concentration of Alien was sold in the store... So right now I haven't the possibility to compare the EdT and the EdP.

So I ask all you nice Basenoters, what is the different between these two concentrations?
    Alien EDT shares the same spirit as the EDP but it's not so wildly outrageous.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Perfume Boy View Post
    Alien EDT shares the same spirit as the EDP but it's not so wildly outrageous.
    I prefer to be wildly outrageous.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 23rd October 2011 at 09:41 AM.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunessence! The EDT/EDT are ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Winter / Fall - EDP
    Spring / Summer - EDT

Thanks a lot for all your answers! They will make me try out the EdP as well! I remember it to be a fume I found one millimeter too sticky, and if I find that again, I will stay happy with the EdT.

leociccone, I do have Alien Sunessense edition or d'ambre, and that one is very different from Alien, at least to my nose and on my skin! It is a great fume!!! More for summer, though.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

EDP is the bomb, go for it (you can get the same effect as the edt with less sprays and save some juice, or you can radiate from the top to botttom, as me and my friend Joeyyy)

Post Thanks / Like

I like the edt for hot weather. Sorry to hear it bombed.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I prefer to be wildly outrageous.
    Me too!
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Bonjour.

Sorry for the late response.

I tried Alien EDT the other day and found it weak and not even comparable to the EDP. The EDP lasts much longer and the jasmine is much more well rounded and better compliments the sandalwood. Also, in the EDP, I get a nice whiff of the amber. The EDT, on the other hand, is linear and washed out.

I for SURE recommend the EDP over the EDT ANY day

Bonjour.

Sorry for the late response.

I tried Alien EDT the other day and found it weak and not even comparable to the EDP. The EDP lasts much longer and the jasmine is much more well rounded and better compliments the sandalwood. Also, in the EDP, I get a nice whiff of the amber. The EDT, on the other hand, is linear and washed out.

I for SURE recommend the EDP over the EDT ANY day