Thread: SOTD Monday 24 October 2011
Good Morning Everyone!
My SOTD is...
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Memoir Man by Amouage
Notes: Basil, mint, frankincense, lavender, rose, oakmoss, leather, tobacco, absinth, wormwood, sandalwood, guaiac wood, vanilla, amber
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
The no nonsense
L'Artisan Parfumeur - Tea for Two
Habit Rouge vintage EDC
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Happy Birthday, Aromabar
Rocabar - Hermes
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Picked up a bottle yesterday - lovely citrus + herbal vibe with a dash of pepper to give it a lift.
Amouage Dia Man
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Creed - Royal Oud from a sample....great scent!!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
Good morning! My SOTD is YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme Intense.
my after shower scent: Frapin 1270 (sample)
been awhile since I tried this... do I smell butterscotch? this could be full bottle worthy if it keeps up.
I seem to crave this fragrance more and more.
Good morning all !. SotD is Bond No 9 Riverside Drive.
.................................. Vetiver - Annick Goutal
Vintage perfume sale!!!
Guerlain L'Instant Pour Homme (edt)
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes