Code of Conduct

Default Creed Feuille Verte now for sale. Ships Monday!! And a new secret scent by Creed!!

Feuille Verte is now for sale. Also a new scent called Royal service will be the 250 year anniversary scent. I have a sample of both More coming soon.

http://www.creedboutique.com/all-cre...lle-verte.html

Default Re: Creed Feuille Verte now for sale. Ships Monday!! And a new secret scent by Creed!!

Ok. The new 250 year anniversary scent will be called Creed Royal Service. It will be up on the site in about an hour. It is a citrus scent with very similar characteristics to Original cologne and Spice and woods. You get that same soapy rice powder type note. Its a very nice scent but very similar to the other Royal exclusives. I think this will be $1000 or so. I nee d more time with this one to really delve deep into it.

Default Re: Creed Feuille Verte now for sale. Ships Monday!! And a new secret scent by Creed!!

Looking forward to hearing more.

You gave me my answer two minutes before I posted this. Thanks.

Fueille Verte is my SOTD. I wish I had an '06 sample to compare.

For those that have sampled Fueille Verte 2011, what is your take on it, thanks

got a sample of both of these from the Creed Boutique in NYC recently.

Feuille Verte - extremely old school, vintage vibe. medicinal. very masculine in a 1950's sort of way. imagine back when you were a kid, and you are at your grandparents house. you sneak into your grandparent's bathroom and in your grandfather's leather grooming kit, you find a bottle of cologne he purchased after coming back from the war. spray it on your arm and inhale. this is Feuille Verte. two thumbs way up for those who like old-world fragrances... you'll be shocked that they can still make 'em like this.

Royal Service - is this a joke? this is Original Cologne. i'm not saying it resembles Original Cologne, or is similar to Original Cologne... I am saying it IS Original Cologne! re-labeled as "Royal Service" and sold for 4x as much. if i had to do it a favor, I'd say this is:

98% Original Cologne
    1% Silver Mountain Water
    1% Love in White

I repeat, is this a joke? Don't get me wrong, it smells wonderful in and of itself. But why re-package OC and upsell it for 4x the price? What a horrible fail to commemorate their 250 anniversary. wow.

I critiqued FV in another thread after 1 sampling, now I am on my second sampling. I find that with many of the exclusives and private collection scents, that you have to use a lot of them, like 7-10 sprays and spray your clothes as well. I'm typing this with my shirt pulled up over my nose, the middle and dry down is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaj View Post
    got a sample of both of these from the Creed Boutique in NYC recently.

Royal Service - is this a joke? this is Original Cologne. i'm not saying it resembles Original Cologne, or is similar to Original Cologne... I am saying it IS Original Cologne! re-labeled as "Royal Service" and sold for 4x as much. if i had to do it a favor, I'd say this is:

98% Original Cologne
    1% Silver Mountain Water
    1% Love in White

I repeat, is this a joke? Don't get me wrong, it smells wonderful in and of itself. But why re-package OC and upsell it for 4x the price? What a horrible fail to commemorate their 250 anniversary. wow.
    As you can see in my first two posts I said the same thing. This has to be a mixup because it is literally the same scent as Original Cologne! I dont smell much of a difference!! I was expecting a scent with a very rich and opulent vibe to it to celebrate the 250 year anniversary but this is a strange release to say the least!!

I'm the fence with purchasing FV. I've only worn it a couple times using a small sample vial and each time I've only gotten about 4-5 hours longevity. That may be due, in part, to the dabbing. It's unbelievably beautiful though. I don't want to start a debate on Creed's longevity, but can someone let me know the longevity they've gotten with this 2011 re-release of Fueille Verte?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    I'm the fence with purchasing FV. I've only worn it a couple times using a small sample vial and each time I've only gotten about 4-5 hours longevity. That may be due, in part, to the dabbing. It's unbelievably beautiful though. I don't want to start a debate on Creed's longevity, but can someone let me know the longevity they've gotten with this 2011 re-release of Fueille Verte?
    You will get the same 4-5 hours out of this one too. But it is a beautiful 4-5 hours! Ive worn it today and it went very light 4 hours in. I think the heat of summer or warmth of spring will bring out a lot more though.

Can anyone confirm whether or not there are any differences between the '06 release and the newer batch?

To me it smells identical to the original batch. I dont think Creed skimped on this one like the Original Windsor compared to the newer ones.

Good to know. Thanks! Glad that most of us can finally see what all the hype was about.

I have smelled fv a few times recently and I enjoy the top but as it dries down it smells like orange spice without the orange. Which to be quite honest is not my thing, a few more tests though and I will see. The 250 yr scent does indeed smell just like original cologne. I could not believe how similar they were to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    You will get the same 4-5 hours out of this one too. But it is a beautiful 4-5 hours! Ive worn it today and it went very light 4 hours in. I think the heat of summer or warmth of spring will bring out a lot more though.
    I think you're right. I didn't think about that. THANKS!!

Too bad neither one is coming in 4oz size bottle.
    Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.

It is only 350 bottles of the 8.4oz. I purchased 2 of them and the new hunter green atomizer to match.

Only $1000? Put me down for two!

It is only 350 bottles of the 8.4oz. I purchased 2 of them and the new hunter green atomizer to match.
    I did the same order. that new atomizer is just perfect for it.

Is anyone planning on doing a split on this?

I get a solid day out of 2006 FV. For myself, I prefer it in cooler weather: spring, winter, fall. My experience in the summer heat is that the jasmine takes over: it feels much more a jasmine scent than a green one.

I did do a quick dab of 2011 FV and on first impression it seems to be the same. I will test thoroughly tomorrow. But on first impression I wondered: is this the same batch?

Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    Is anyone planning on doing a split on this?
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/286...=1#post2320795

It's been close to 7hrs since I applied and I still smell it. I did put a few sprays on my shirt though. First time I tried it, it was mostly on my skin, I got ~3hrs that time.

What the heck Rodney from the Creed boutique didn't call me about this. The actual boutique in New York does not run the creedboutique.com website though. Their supplies are different. Online the most it will allow me to purchase is 122. I wonder how many Luis and Rodney got at the actual store. I'd prefer to buy from them.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells View Post
    What the heck Rodney from the Creed boutique didn't call me about this. The actual boutique in New York does not run the creedboutique.com website though. Their supplies are different. Online the most it will allow me to purchase is 122. I wonder how many Luis and Rodney got at the actual store. I'd prefer to buy from them.
    Rodney told me that they would get about 75 pieces, he didn't call me either, and I'm on the hit list. 122 should last you awhile anyway.

Gonna put the remainder of my sample into an atomizer and wear it tomorrow. If I hit 6 hours, it's a buy. This juice smells magnificent.

Basenotes Institution

$605 + tax.

Wow.

Anyone know what the price was of Feuille Verte when it was released in 2006?
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

I believe it was $350 if I m not mistaken. Quite a leap in the price department I would say.

Basenotes Member

Gosh I wish I could get my hands on some of those samples. How did you all get yours if you don't mind me asking..

I don't get the longevity you do and I'm going to buy FV hard. In my few trials I think I was getting like 3 hrs and then it faded to a skin scent. I would not complain at all with 5 hours!

The 250 year smells like a blend of a brighter Original Cologne and White Flowers. As I said before this is not a celebration but a sales opportunity to zero in on the extremely well healed folks who need very high dollar luxe holiday items. Feuille Verte is for us fragrance lovers!

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells View Post
    I hear there is a limit of 2 pieces per person and in some places the flacons are already spoken for.

Martin

The new 250 year anniversary scent will be called Creed Royal Service. It will be up on the site in about an hour. .
    i don't see it...

It was supposed to be up but I think it may be a few more days or so.

Ok so here is more info on the new Creed Royal service limited edition 250 year anniversary scent including the bottle and notes. I think there will only be 300 of these I believe. It says I will be $1750!!!!!!! Daaaamn!!

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/C...ice-13613.html

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Cree...tion-2603.html

Blog Entries

Well....is this what all the fuss was about?!! Wow louis has me down for two flacons of this stuff but I gotta reconsider because it is just not floating my boat like let's say vetiver 48 or Windsor does!!! I might just go with one flacon. And as far as this so called royal service is concerned it just smells like a mix of white flowers and love in white....I mean come on creed!!! I still might buy it since the new crystal bottle is so stunning!I'm just little confused by both of those two offerings

My impressions have changed since post #21 above. I won't be buying 2011 Feuille Verte. If you haven't read it and want to know why see:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/286...011-Comparison

To me it smells identical to the original batch. I dont think Creed skimped on this one like the Original Windsor compared to the newer ones.
    I was actually hoping for a more synthetic mainstream Feuille Verte with more Mandarin and Lime. LOL. But that is great news for lovers of mossy florals. 2006 Feuille Verte was of incredible quality....just much more floral/femme than I expected an EDP with a name "green Leaf" to smell. Might still cop a flacon, as I did really "respect" the scent, just wouldn't wear it often is all.