Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    This new scent is OUTSTANDING. Totally unique,intoxicating and addicting. Octavian has a much better command of the language than I, so please read his words that I agree with wholeheartedly.

    http://1000fragrances.blogspot.com/2...fragrance.html

  2. #2
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Is it comparable to Bleu de Chanel?

  3. #3
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    80,939

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Sounds nice.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Not sure about this one. I get that waxy benzoin aroma I usually smell in Givenchy's Pi EDP.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Not sure about this one. I get that waxy benzoin aroma I usually smell in Givenchy's Pi EDP.
    Robert - Are you mixing up Indochine and Myrrhiad? Indochine can smell like Pi, but Myrrhiad really has a milky almond accord that lingers through out the life of the fragrance, no benzoin smell to my nose.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Is it comparable to Bleu de Chanel?
    Joe, You already know nothing compares to Bleu except possibly Justin Bieber's new scent.

  7. #7
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Joe, You already know nothing compares to Bleu except possibly Justin Bieber's new scent.
    His fragrance is not that bad.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Robert - Are you mixing up Indochine and Myrrhiad? Indochine can smell like Pi, but Myrrhiad really has a milky almond accord that lingers through out the life of the fragrance, no benzoin smell to my nose.
    I've never tried Indochine, so no. But, having said that, I've now sampled most of the offerings by Huitieme Art, and both Myrrhiad and Aube Pashmina are the best of the bunch. However, I still need more time with Myrrhiad. I haven't sampled Fareb yet, though.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    I've never tried Indochine, so no. But, having said that, I've now sampled most of the offerings by Huitieme Art, and both Myrrhiad and Aube Pashmina are the best of the bunch. However, I still need more time with Myrrhiad. I haven't sampled Fareb yet, though.
    Funny you mention Fareb, it's the only bottle I own from Huitieme Art. I like it. A very clean immortelle.

    On a personal note Robert - I'm enjoying Epic Woman Extrait. Everything went well.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Myrrhiad by Huitieme Art

    Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Funny you mention Fareb, it's the only bottle I own from Huitieme Art. I like it. A very clean immortelle.

    On a personal note Robert - I'm enjoying Epic Woman Extrait. Everything went well.
    In that case, I look forward to testing out Fareb!

    Thanks for letting me know about the Epic Woman Extrait decant. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Similar Threads

  1. FAREB by Huitieme Art Parfums
    By thebeck in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2nd December 2011, 01:52 PM
  2. New PG fragrance: MYRRHIAD
    By Sugandaraja in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th November 2011, 01:09 AM
  3. MYRRHIAD ~ New "Huitieme Art Parfums" / (PG)
    By Sybarite in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26th September 2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Huitieme Art - pierre Guillaume
    By Rodolfo in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th September 2010, 01:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000