Code of Conduct

Default pure coffee - where should the authentication code be?

hi all

i just received what was suppose to be a 'brand new' boxed bottle of pure coffee. the box had already been opened when it arrived. i have inspected the bottle, and it feels full and looks new. i don't want to do a pump spray test (to see if nothing comes out for the first few pumps) because i only bought it to sell on. i can smell the scent when i sniff the nozzle though, so along with the opened box i am presuming it has been tested. arg...

anyway... i have pure malt and pure havane, and they both have authentication numbers inside the box (to register with online). i seem to remember the codes were underneath the top flap of the box. i can not find an authentication number anywhere on the pure coffee box. where is it suppose to be? inside the box there is a mugler leaflet and a tan coloured, 'mugler' stamped, piece of rectangle rubber, but there is nothing on either of those. any help would be most appreciated. thanks everyone.

My pure coffee didn't have one and it came sealed.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Default Re: pure coffee - where should the authentication code be?

Don't really pay much attention to codes/numbers, but when a lot of talk was being done about codes, I remember looking at the one I purchased and don't remember seeing anything on the box either.

Quote Originally Posted by dilney View Post
    My pure coffee didn't have one and it came sealed.

Neither did mine

I believe there are no Mugler Circle code with Pure Coffee. I own 3 of them, none of the 3 have the circle code.

They start using the code with Pure Malt > Sunessence > Pure Havane > ToF.

Ok, that is great. . Thanks so much everyone!!

with coffee you should worry more about how much juice is left, specifically in your case if it has been opened, as opposed to serial/batch codes. It simply wasnt that popular to have fakes developed. Actually, i dont think any of the Mugler rubber type flask bottles were faked. To my knowledge you cannot tell how much juice left is in coffee. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the star portion of the bottle is glass so if the paint were to be scraped, it would show the juice?

Quote Originally Posted by Bachatu Man View Post
    with coffee you should worry more about how much juice is left, specifically in your case if it has been opened, as opposed to serial/batch codes. It simply wasnt that popular to have fakes developed. Actually, i dont think any of the Mugler rubber type flask bottles were faked. To my knowledge you cannot tell how much juice left is in coffee. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the star portion of the bottle is glass so if the paint were to be scraped, it would show the juice?
    You can weight the bottle for estimation on how many juice is left, and compare it with other Mugler or new Pure Coffee.

And they use metal plate to cover the actual star and not paint. If you want exact amount juice left, the only way is cut your rubber flask :-).

Bought mine at a retail store and it was sealed.

No Mugler Circle code.

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    You can weight the bottle for estimation on how many juice is left, and compare it with other Mugler or new Pure Coffee.

And they use metal plate to cover the actual star and not paint. If you want exact amount juice left, the only way is cut your rubber flask :-).
    Yup, it is a metal plate that frankly isn't that large. To check the level you can peel the rubber back slightly and peek in to see the clear glass bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tappio View Post
    Yup, it is a metal plate that frankly isn't that large. To check the level you can peel the rubber back slightly and peek in to see the clear glass bottle.
    excellent, thanks for the tip!