Thread: SOTD Thursday 3rd November 2011
Very wet, rainy day here... So I'm currently rocking Patchouli 24 by Le Labo.
Eau d'Italie - Sienne L'Hiver
For me today it's an underrated EDP for men:
pretty much for fall/winter times.
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"...I don't want to miss that...
Current Top 15 Autumn: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo | YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | TM A*Men Pure Havane | Hermes Terre | Giorgio Armani Attitude | TM A*Men Pure Coffee | Lancome Miracle | YSL La Nuit de l'Homme | TM B*Men | Prada Luna Rossa Extreme | NR for Him Intense | Versace Versus Uomo |
Good morning! My SOTD is Bond No 9 New York Amber (from a sample).
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau
Good morning all !. SotD is Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa.
Good morning Everyone! Today it is...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Prada Infusion d'homme
Caron Pour Un Homme
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
China White (from a sample)
my current top five (always in transition)
Dior Eau Noire
HdP 1725 Casanova
eau de gloire parfum d'empire
Dia man Amouage
comme des garçons man 2
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Bleu de Chanel
Good Morning !!
Virgin Island Water
Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.
Parfumerie Generale - Querelle
Bois d'Armenie by guerlain
notes: pink pepper, iris, rose, coriander, benzoin, Indonesian patchouli, incense, precious woods, musk and balsams
Five that I am enjoying right now
1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
4) Devin by Aramis
5) Coromandel by Chanel
Bois du Portugal by Creed
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER
Santal Noble (MPG) + Santalum Album (La Via del Profumo) Mysore Sandalwood