Hi DIY'ers,

I'll be heading off to Cosmoprof Asia tomorrow, to check out potential suppliers of my own fragrance line-up. If you're interested, and heading down this path, let me know things that you might be thinking about getting from China, and I can keep an eye out for you.

There's some very good quality products, you just have to sort through them all and find something you like. This is my main reason for travelling across, i've had a ton of samples sent across to Australia, and some are good, some are utterly terrible.

If you'd like me to do the sorting for you, give me a message or reply on here, and i'll see what's out there. Obviously for Aussies, this is a good opportunity to get your hands on some samples or contacts.

If you are interested, give plenty of detail (perhaps in a PM if you're worried about promulgating 'trade secrets').

For example, I'm looking for over caps...

I need it to fit an FEA 15 closure, to be at least 40g in weight or higher, with a logo either embossed or anodised. I also want colour options to be gold (shiny) and matte black. Photo examples certainly help.

Kind regards,

Bren