Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Giveaway for UK members - TPM - Queen of Sheba for The Perfumers Guild

I wanted to share an opportunity to win The Perfume Guilds' Queen of Sheba fragrance, for those of you who are UK residents.

http://www.perfumemagforums.com/foru...-Eau-de-Parfum

There are other giveaways (if you back track on the category) but they are for US residents only. You are certainly welcome to register for those too.

(The prizes are shipped by the manufacturer.)
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Default Re: Giveaway for UK members - TPM - Queen of Sheba for The Perfumers Guild

I applied today to this magazine as I do love fragrance forums. I filled in the username , password and agreed to terms. I got an e:mail saying that they were sorry but I didn't meet the crteria for them...excuse me? So am I too common? I might be an old lady to them at 56 ,what is so marvellous about this gift of the Gods that with so little information they reject me. I've only been thrown off one forum and that I am proud to say was The Bryan Ferry Forum ( for criticising the great God). I HATE snobbery , hate elitism so what do you think was the reason because I want an answer ?

Default Re: Giveaway for UK members - TPM - Queen of Sheba for The Perfumers Guild

I just had an apology from Mark that it was a mistake which makes sense as I could just click on Facebook to see the information .

Queen of Sheba is something I bought my mother last year, along with a few others from this company. It doesn't last long on her, but whilst it does it certainly smells pleasant. It's a company worth checking out