Code of Conduct

Red face Odd Request: Fragrance Similar to Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner?

Recently I washed my hair with this incredibly delicious conditioner named Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner with PureOrganic Technology (not the EcoChic).

I am relatively new to the fragrance world and my ultimate favorite fragrance is Lolita Lempicka (the original) for its sweetness as well as... But I'd hate to say it, Paris Hilton's Can Can (which was a gift) and is also sweet.

I can't say the conditioner smells similar to either of the perfumes above or any other fragrance in my small collection. But to boil down some of the ingredients in the Giovanni conditioner here they are:

Rosemary, Nettle, Thyme, Birch, Chamomilla, Clary, Lavender, Coltsfoot Leaf, Yarrow, Mallow, Horsetail, Soybean, Grapefruit, and Fragrance (Essential Oils).

A lot of what's listed is in oil form by the way.

It smells somewhat sweet to me but natural and fruity. Possibly because of the grapefruit? But it's listed towards the bottom so I'm not sure if that's what I'm really smelling. It's probably not a Fall or Winter fragrance.

It's a fresh and lively light scent that doesn't last long on hair at all therefor I'm looking for a perfume with some longevity that may be similar. If you have suggestions for a really nice sweet, fruity and yet sophisticated perfume please let me know.

Banned

Default Re: Odd Request: Fragrance Similar to Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteBruises View Post
    I am relatively new to the fragrance world and my ultimate favorite fragrance is Lolita Lempicka (the original) for its sweetness as well as... But I'd hate to say it, Paris Hilton's Can Can (which was a gift) and is also sweet.
    try Hot Couture by Givenchy ... the top note bursts with spicy, yet tart, raspberry, lovingly fused with bergamot and orange, before being whisked away into the heart, where an exquisite magnolia simmers with pepper, creating a dusky, lemony touch, thence, the creamy, woody and vanilla base wonderfully transports to the remarkable drydown ...