Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Default Re: Viktor & Rolf SPICEBOMB

Tbh the more and more I wear this, the more I like it

Did anybody buy this and not like it? I'm looking to swap

A revision to my earlier post- The distributor apparently did V&R a tremendous disservice by handing out atomizers to the department stores. What I smelled a month ago does not at all resemble the bottle I just received. I now do like it whereas before I hated it. My only complaint is that it does fade fairly quickly. An EDP version would be truly nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    Tbh the more and more I wear this, the more I like it
    That's how I feel about it too. It's such a grower!

This has sort of ruined my rotation, I keep comming back to it. I've even had two days in a row with this on.
    I really, really like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyegaard View Post
    This has sort of ruined my rotation, I keep comming back to it. I've even had two days in a row with this on.
    I really, really like this.
    yeah same here, its great

Smells like CK Shock infused with a lot of cinnamon.
    Still evaluating after smelling it...

Lovely bottle...but still thinking if it's worth a purchase....maybe I could chew on a Big Red and my breath will smell exactly the same as this?

I finally tried this and I think the hype is justified. It is really a cross between CK One Shock for Him, Tobacco Vanille and Tea For Two. Truely lovely.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

My sample arrived this week and i tryied this one. Its a rival against One Million, 212 VIP and other modern fragrances for evening use, but it isnt a original fragrance like Antidote, is a little overpriced and, definitly, is not a spice bomb!

Despite, i'll buy it, i liked it and is better than the perfumes forenamed.

Air traveller detained at Edinburgh airport over aftershave.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/air-tr...ftershave.html

Quote Originally Posted by skism View Post
    Air traveller detained at Edinburgh airport over aftershave.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/air-tr...ftershave.html
    LMFAO! The picture is priceless, too.
    I figure the airport authorities were scratching their heads as to why this hand grenade smelled so darn good: "is terrorism in style the way to go now?"
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Banned
    Blog Entries

i LOVE spice bomb

It's a pleasant scent minus the odd pink plasticy note that is there always in the background. When I wear it, I feel like I am trying to hard... I had the same feeling wearing 1 Million as well. They are both great "look at me!" scents which are perfect for the club, but at 36 I am not that guy anymore.

Basenotes Junkie

Finally got a chance to sample this. To me, it smells exactly like these:

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndBakeryAttack View Post
    Finally got a chance to sample this. To me, it smells exactly like these:

My 12-year old son said he smelled cinnamon when he was in the car with me today. I had on Spicebomb. I can't really smell much cinnamon in it, but I guess others do.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    My 12-year old son said he smelled cinnamon when he was in the car with me today. I had on Spicebomb. I can't really smell much cinnamon in it, but I guess others do.
    Not just regular cinnamon herb, but sweet hot cinnamon candy, specifically. It smells overwhelmingly like this to me. I hardly get any of the subtler notes that people talk about until long into the drydown. I don't dislike it, but I'm not sure if I really want to smell like cinnamon candy.

Not a fan of this, all I get is cinammon and bubble gum.

I get that at first, but it winds up burning down to a more woodsy smell. It's like One Million transitioning into Burberry London, but I actually like the combination better than either of those scents. Prolly pick up a 1.7 sometime in the near future; I need to give it one more test wearing first.

I've actually started to like this more than I thought I would from when I first smelled it months back. That bubblegum/fruit sweetness is a bit off-putting, agreed, but it settles down, and bits of tobacco, spice, and eventually, a crisp vetiver emerge. Say what you will about the overall effect, but going through a day with this fragrance on it's clear that real care went into its composition and it doesn't come off as "cheap." I'll still take Egoiste when I want a "spice bomb," but I don't think the V&R version is half bad. Not anything on the level of Polge's Dior Homme, but sadly these days I don't think those will come along so often.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Have been wearing this one since it first came out. Enjoy it a lot. However it does not last very long. The scent is wonderful but the longevity sucks. Love the bottle, something new and different.

wearing this one today

This is GREAT STUFF.....love it and its worth every penny! Havent pulled the pin on my new bottle yet but cant wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    Not a fan of this, all I get is cinammon and bubble gum.
    Sounds like One Million to me

I like it in general but it's like some perfumes I have that I want use them and use them like declaration or angel those are like drugs for me but Spicebomb is OK

Quote Originally Posted by karlochacon View Post
    wearing this one today
    Just got my nose over some of this at Von Maur today. Only got card time so far, but after the initial blitz it was very smooth and interesting. I tend to believe this could last 8 to 10 hours as well.

Must just not be my thing. To me (or 'on me'), it smells exactly like a cheap car deodorizer.

I get only a bit of the 1million vibe. I like 1million but loving SB. for me, on my skin it is great, I enjoy it and happy to keep it in my collection. worth to try before buy.
    ďArenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?Ē