Code of Conduct

Default Looking for male cologne based on favorite female perfume (DK Black Cashmere)

I fell in love with DK Black Cashmere the first time I smelled it. Has anyone ever smelled a male cologne that is similar?

Default Re: Looking for male cologne based on favorite female perfume (DK Black Cashmere)

Black Cashmere is amazing and perfectly suitable for both males and females...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Default Re: Looking for male cologne based on favorite female perfume (DK Black Cashmere)

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Black Cashmere is amazing and perfectly suitable for both males and females...
    My thoughts exactly.

Regards,
    Steve

It gets to floral on me. I tried but it didn't meld with me in a positive way.

Perhaps Arome 3 Tradition by D'Orsay

Good questions as I really love Black Cashmere too.

Banned

try Zirh Ikon by Zirh

@dollar&scents...Does Zirh Ikon have that very "manly" smell. I am a woman and I don't usually pay attention to the marketing of the cologne as I wear Pi and Lolita Lempski au Masculine but there are some colognes like Polo that are just too masculine, IMO, for a woman.

Banned

@ out of smoke ... it's a very spicy fragrance with cinnamon, incense, and woods ... however, it does not have much depth, and is very inexpensive, maybe $10 for a big bottle ... maybe worth a try ...

Thanks everyone. I really enjoy the Wenge wood in BC. I like the other notes too but the wood is what ties it together for me.

How about Donna Karan's Essence Wenge then, & maybe CdG Wonderwood may be worth a try too ?

I was looking at old Basenotes posts and someone said BC smells similar to KM Oliban. Oh and also others have compared it to Nu by Nu is not a masculine scent. I think Nu smells unisex but some other posts by men have complained about the floral in it