Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default I ask this here because I tend to see this more in the feminine scent applicators/sprayers..........

So if something is labeled "body mist" what does that mean exactly?
    I have come across some B&Body Works stuff that is supposedley for women but smells uni, hence my interest, but on the webiste they mention "body mist" versions. So is that EDT, EDP or EDC strength?

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I ask this here because I tend to see this more in the feminine scent applicators/sprayers......

B&BW Body mist is weaker than edt. But they come in huge bottles so you can spray more often.

I generally prefer the body mists from B&BWe rather than the edts-- I don't like the stronger vanilla (and other base notes) they use.
    Last edited by 30 Roses; 16th November 2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: clarification

Default Re: I ask this here because I tend to see this more in the feminine scent applicators/sprayers......

Hi Eau de us
    It' edc strength, with the same usage : tone skin after bath or shower, leaving it soft and scented.
    Apply on wet skin, let it dry (or just pat towel gently).
    If it is really made with natural ingredients it will be better obviously.
    When you splash (= by hand) you can dose better, as well as stimulate.
    When spray dont overdo it, I would say, and slap here and there.
    Enjoy !
    Usually you can apply your edt or edp later, when well dry or even dressed.
    Personnally I match my edc or mists and moisturizer, with scent of the day : i.e. green or floral etc.
    They dont have to be exactly the same, just similar. Citrusses are easiest to match and they fade quickly , they suit with most fragrances .
    Vivre d’erreurs et de parfums.

Pour comprendre le bonheur, il faut le voir comme étant une récompense et jamais un but. (Antoine de St Exupéry).

I like a lot the Chakras by Aveda, described as body mist. While the concentration is low, they tend to have relatively persistent notes (like resins), so they stay for a decent amount of time. As usual, one has to try on skin to see how long something lasts.

cacio

Blog Entries

Danke!

Some (but few) also have moisturising properties - sort of a spray version of gel moisturizer but light enough for the summer heat.
    Facebook group: Perfume Lovers in Singapore, Unite! (You don't have to be in Singapore to join.)