Code of Conduct

Default Any fragrance similar to Jack Black's Turbo Wash?

I have been using Jack Black's Turbo Was a lot lately and I think it smells great. Anyone know of a fragrance that smells similar to this shower gel? Thanks!
    Looking to swap…look for my thread on the trade page. May be interested in buying Amouage. Having fun with shower gels. If you want to get rid of yours or swap for frags, give me a shout!

Default Re: Any fragrance similar to Jack Black's Turbo Wash?

No suggestions???
    Looking to swap…look for my thread on the trade page. May be interested in buying Amouage. Having fun with shower gels. If you want to get rid of yours or swap for frags, give me a shout!

I love using Turbo Wash. It would have to be something with a eucalyptus-mint vibe.

Basenotes Plus

The closest thing I can think of would be Lush Dirty, although it is more mint than eucalyptus.

I love my Dove Men Fresh (light blue label). Fades so it does not clash with my SOTD. I use the DEO, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tracerbullet View Post
    I have been using Jack Black's Turbo Was a lot lately and I think it smells great. Anyone know of a fragrance that smells similar to this shower gel? Thanks!
    I've been using the big bottle of Turbo Wash for a few months now and can't place my finger on a similar scent.

Not sure if i'd want to continuously smell like Mentos candy the entire day, but it sure is fine to use to wake you up in the shower though!!
    Last edited by 1280adam; 15th January 2014 at 12:52 AM.

Yeah I love it…and it lasts a while on me so I'd like to fid a similar fragrance but it seems people don't know many.

Basenotes Member

Jack Black's own JB Eau de Parfum is what you want. Dries down similar to T'erre d'Hermes but opens with a great eucalyptus blast, just like Turbo Wash.