Code of Conduct

Question Any male or unisex scent by L'Erbolario worth testing/buying/owning?

Dear Basenoters

A rather upscale pharmacy (not the average "drugstore next door", but specialized mainly on brand like Avene and l'Occitane) sells various l'Erbolario fragrances, including male, at quite interesting prices.
    I'm tempted to blind buy some of these offerings, since they won't break my bank, but have no clue as to whether any fragrances from this house are worth owning.
    My fragrance tastes are rather classical and formal than casual, rather old-school than contemporary, rather strong than light, rather no-nonsense than too flamboyant but at the same time rather luxurious than easily expendable, with a strong preference towards chypre, citrus, leather, powerhouse, herbal, barbershop notes, but even more temperate Orientals and gourmands.
    What male/unisex scents would you recommend from this scent manufacturer, if possible, not too different from my preferences?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Any male or unisex scent by L'Erbolario worth testing/buying/owning?

I like Meharees quite a lot. While it does have some elements in common with Musc Ravageur, it is not truly a "copy" of MR like some have claimed. It is quite good though and quite affordable. Haven't tried any others as of yet though. It's definitely more of a oriental musc scent.

Default Re: Any male or unisex scent by L'Erbolario worth testing/buying/owning?

I used to love their Muschio (musk) years ago. It was a soft and sweetich musky (of course) skin scent

Sur la Plage

China is very good IMO.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread