Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: i Profumi di Firenze - Dolce Patchouly, Manto di Rugiada and Vetiver di Giava

From nstperfume.com:

Italian niche brand i Profumi di Firenze has launched three new fragrances: Dolce Patchouly, Manto di Rugiada and Vetiver di Giava:

Dolce Patchouly (shown) ~ “An elegant patchouli note whispers gently through this gorgeous dreamy blend of wild violet, heliotrope, geranium, amber and cedar. A hint of powder and sweet wood makes this unisex scent irresistible!” Dolce Patchouly is exclusive to Barneys, and is available in 50 ml for $110, concentration unknown.

Manto di Rugiada ~ “An i Profumi di Firenze bestseller in Italy, now available stateside, this delicately sensual fragrance quietly mesmerizes with its duality of lightness and ambery depth. Top notes of verbena, basil and bergamot flow effortlessly onto a base of sandalwood, amber, opoponax and musk. Opoponax (“sweet myrrh”) is renowned for its protective qualities by increasing awareness and intuition, hence the poetic name, Cloak of Dewy Mist.” Manto di Rugiada is exclusive to Beautyhabit, and is available for pre-order in 50 ml for $99.

Vetiver di Giava ~ “Fresh green vetiver spiced up with lavender and thyme. Forest notes of pine, moss and cedar give this magnificent fragrance an extraordinary woodsy depth. Overall manly, classic and regal.” Vetiver di Giava is exclusive to Beautyhabit, and is available for pre-order in 50 ml for $99.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrances: i Profumi di Firenze - Dolce Patchouly, Manto di Rugiada and Vetiver di Giava

They sound nice. I hope the patchouli is overtly soft (feminine).

for swap/sale: