Code of Conduct

Talking Herrera for Men has changed over the years?

I really would like to know if it isn't just an impression of mine (as seens to be to user SugarScent too: http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/24462), or if Herrera for Men's formula has changed since 1991.

Anyone could say that?

Here's why I think that, and why Im not sure about. When I first tried back to 1993, I knew almost nothing about perfumes. What I get from that Herrera was a really strong scent, very noticiable and long lasting. Not sure today but I think clove was a strong note either. But what I get these days, more than 17 years after, is just a hint of what I remember back there. Still Herrera for Men, but feels like very diluated, and not anymore whith that very good sillage and longevity. BUT, what I've been doing in the past two years is buying and trying scents like crazy, so I imagine if it could be just my nose that became far more tolerable to smells in general (goods and bads), and doesn't think anymore that scent once was strong at all, or if is just my nose that is confused, if this is actually the case :).

Tks!
    Last edited by periquito89; 7th December 2011 at 10:31 AM.

Default Re: Herrera for Men has changed over the years?

After 17 years, there's a good chance that it's not your nose and rather the scent has undergone a change as you suspect.

Default Re: Herrera for Men has changed over the years?

I guess you're right. This seens to be typical. If this is what happened here, we could perfectly have L'Eau d'Herrera for Men, or Herrera for Men Cologne instead .