Code of Conduct

Default If my significant one loves Gucci Envy (spray and perufme), what other brands should be considered?

Hello,
    I and my significant one are both at what's called "mature age" :) I'm wondering what other brands might pleasantly surprise her, as she seems to be pretty stubborn on the subject that "nothing comes close", and that is quite discouraging or even trying... :)
    Suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    -bigbikefan

Default Re: If my significant one loves Gucci Envy (spray and perufme), what other brands should be consider

Gucci Envy is indeed a wonderful green floral. There's little to do if she likes that and only that one, but you could have her try other green florals. One could be the icy queen Chanel Cristalle, even more green and poisonous than Envy; Chanel No 19 has also a fair amount of green-ness. Piguet has a couple of nice green floral perfumes, the more traditional Futur, and the strong green leather (very s&m) Bandit (recently, I also bought the Bandit body lotion, as good as the perfume). My favorite is however Paco Rabanne Metal, a fresh green floral hiding a metallic, almost mineral note.

The Chanels are easy to find at regular dept stores like Macys and the like. For the Piguets or Metal you probably need a big town.

cacio

Default Re: If my significant one loves Gucci Envy (spray and perufme), what other brands should be consider

^^^^^exactly what he says...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

What great recommendations from Cacio! Brilliant suggestion, Paco Rabanne's Metal.

The new Chanel No. 19 Poudré is very nice, as a softer, sheerer, modern alternative.

Basenotes Plus

Welcome to BN Bigbikefan!

Great suggestions already. Was going to mention the new Chanel as well.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home