Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Dana 20 Carats To Be Relaunched Complete with Gold Flakes

From mimifroufrou.com:

Dana Fragrances are preparing to relaunch their classic perfume from the 1930s best remembered by the collective consciousness for its gold-flake filled flacon. The reissue is a limited-edition one and is being offered with the tag line, "A rush of gold to the senses."

Isn't it fitting that a perfume initially meant to project an image of decadent richness in the midst of the Great-Depression era is coming back to market when the collapse of the Euro zone is debated every day, with all of its potential international consequences?...

"20Carats is a brilliant, genuine 20Carat gold-flake filled fragrance that captures the essence of richness. A dazzling mixture of flowers-fruit-and-moss tones, 20Carats has a mystical way of making every woman feel and smell rich.

20Carats elegantly yields three memorable dimensions of fragrance: a rich topnote,that slowly blends into a fresh, warm, heartnote, and finally, lingering, woodsy/mossy notes."

The original 20 Carats composition was designed to be a feminine fougère, a much rarer sight these days since the genre has become overwhelmingly masculine. Sarah Jessica Parker made the attempt to re-introduce a modern fougère for women with gourmand overtones in 2007 with Covet.

20 Carats is said to be "Coming Soon" and can be pre-ordered at the special discount price of $30 at danaclassics.com.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Dana 20 Carats To Be Relaunched Complete with Gold Flakes

I am interested, but I doubt if it will really be similar. After all they claim to be selling ''Chantilly'' and they've butched that up pretty bad. Also I cannot find out what size the bottle will be. If I pre-order I want to know at least how much of the juice I am getting.
    ''Do unto others 20% better than you'd expect them to do unto you to correct for subjective error.''
    (Linus Pauling)

www.aafke-art.com