Code of Conduct

Default Prada Amber PH intense

Anyone know the color of this juice? I just tried an unmarked sample from Nordstrom and I want to say its Prada Amber PHI because it was one of the newer fragrances that came out at the time I received samples... The juice is purple just like Prada Amber but its gourmand smelling along the lines of DHI and LIGE with a cold feel. Is this how the EDP version of Prada Amber smells? Im liking whatever I tried but lost on what it is.

Default Re: Prada Amber PH intense

Quote Originally Posted by PradaG View Post
    Anyone know the color of this juice? I just tried an unmarked sample from Nordstrom and I want to say its Prada Amber PHI because it was one of the newer fragrances that came out at the time I received samples... The juice is purple just like Prada Amber but its gourmand smelling along the lines of DHI and LIGE with a cold feel. Is this how the EDP version of Prada Amber smells? Im liking whatever I tried but lost on what it is.
    What your describing is accurate. I have a bottle of this and it defintely has a slight gourmandish feel to it, more incense/amber but LIDGE and this one share some similiarities. I enjoy it, but don't reach for my bottle often which is why its up for sale.

if it smells ONLY clean, soapy, floral, then it's the original. If the juice is a fairly darkish purple and has some incense or dark smokey quality before drying down to the former description, then it's the intense version.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

You could go to Sephora to compare. IMO Prada PH Intense is pretty different from the original in the opening and heart - lots of incense and cool patchouli in there - but they are very similar in the base. I wouldn't call it gourmand or particularly sweet.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

I can't answer your question, but I can say that to me the intense is far superior to the original.

I have a sample of Amber Intense and the juice is purple just like the regular Prada Amber.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

From the samples I have had, I have found the color of both to be indistinguishable to my eyes.