Code of Conduct

Default For those of us who have been waiting for D&G The One Intense... FINALLY, I give you...

Default Re: For those of us who have been waiting for D&G The One Intense... FINALLY, I give you...

Quote Originally Posted by QWERTYOP View Post
    Shout outs to Grottola on his 5 star ( and 5 word !) review
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Fahrenheit Absolute, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: For those of us who have been waiting for D&G The One Intense... FINALLY, I give you...

Ah crap. Why, why, why?!?!

Likely to have all the strength of mineral water.

....dynamic "modern gladiators"
    This is what I aspire to.

lol wow, the bottle is just hideous, text and colors dont match at all..

Just in time for the holidays, YAAAAAAAAY, not. But seriously, nice bottle, something to throw in the gym bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Xqizit View Post
    lol wow, the bottle is just hideous, text and colors dont match at all..
    I like it, teeny bopper cool, hipster, get with the program

wtf. as if the original was not light enough. really loved the scent though, would have blind bought an Intense version, but this....

Pass.

I'm still hoping for The One Intense for fall 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingdead View Post
    wtf. as if the original was not light enough. really loved the scent though, would have blind bought an Intense version, but this....
    Completely agree with you. I'll be all over an intense version if it ever comes out.

The title made me excited..... the link made me excited to slap you through my computer..... well, slap someone, maybe not you, but you sure are lucky I can't cyber slap or you might have accidentally gotten some cyber slap shrapnel..... which is impossible to say 5 times really fast. Go ahead, try it.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

I guess I will sniff this, but I'm not holding out much hope for it. There are a few decent sport scents, but most of them seem interchangeable and not worth owning if you already have something in that genre.

Thankfully the link isn't working for me.

Hopefully the whole release was hacked by 'anonymous' on behalf of the 99%!
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    The title made me excited..... the link made me excited to slap you through my computer..... well, slap someone, maybe not you, but you sure are lucky I can't cyber slap or you might have accidentally gotten some cyber slap shrapnel..... which is impossible to say 5 times really fast. Go ahead, try it.
    LOL u sir r hilarious.

for swap/sale: