Code of Conduct

Default Maria Candida Gentile fragrances now available in 15ml

Established perfumer, and up-and-coming fragrance house, Maria Candida Gentile has now released 15ml travel sizes of all her current creations.

Personally, this niche house is one to watch out for. She has already released some extremely impressive fragrances, such as Sideris and Exultat, and I'm really looking forward to what she offers next.

Further details can be found at her website:

http://www.mariacandidagentile.com/

There's also a thread, in the female forum, about her new releases for 2012 - an exclusive or deluxe line:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/288...44#post2376444

Default Re: Maria Candida Gentile fragrances now available in 15ml

This is a house you've been championing for a little while now Trebor, and I'd be interested in sampling their line at some point.
    Thanks for the info.

Didn't really have any knowledge about this house aside from a few comments that were mentioned in a few posts. Thanks for the link above .

time to whip out the wallet soon

These sound very promising. Are they available in London? Maybe we can sample them together if I come

wait, 18 euros for postage to the UK? i was just gonna make some blind buys

Quote Originally Posted by scent View Post
    These sound very promising. Are they available in London? Maybe we can sample them together if I come
    No, these are currently not available in the UK or the USA, at the moment. Hopefully, that will change soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Livingdead View Post
    wait, 18 euros for postage to the UK? i was just gonna make some blind buys
    I know... but, to be honest, the Italian postal system is REALLY bad! Nearly everything I've purchased from Italy has cost that much in postage, as they use any courier service other than the Italian postal service.

For example, 2-3 years ago, I got an Italian friend to purchase my first Profumum for me. He opted for the Italian postal service but via special delivery. Two weeks passed... Nothing. After spending £150, I was getting extremely worried. In the end, I received it a month later, safe and sound. Why? Because they posted the bloody parcel back to my friend instead of me. No lie!

Anyway, the 100ml bottles are easy to purchase from various Italian e-tailers (PM me if you're interested). I got my bottle of Sideris a week or two ago and everything went smoothly. The postage was just as expensive but worth it.

Lol! Hilarious story haha. However I've purchased a few Frapins from an Italian eBayer who gave me free shipping...those are my only dealings with Italy.

To be honest I would much rather have the 15 ml as 100 ml for me with any frag is too much. Furthermore I'm going to buy blind lol. I'll wait and save up abit more, Xmas has robbed me of much cash of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingdead View Post
    Lol! Hilarious story haha. However I've purchased a few Frapins from an Italian eBayer who gave me free shipping...those are my only dealings with Italy.

To be honest I would much rather have the 15 ml as 100 ml for me with any frag is too much. Furthermore I'm going to buy blind lol. I'll wait and save up abit more, Xmas has robbed me of much cash of late.
    Which ones were you thinking of getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Which ones were you thinking of getting?
    At the moment, Barry Lyndon and Sideris look the most interesting to me. Exultat sounds awesome but can't see myself wearing that too often.

I emailed them last night. Bonus points for responding straight away. Deductions for not offering a sample set. Blind buys just don't interest me....

gandhajala, you have a point and I’ve passed on your feedback. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved in the very near future. But we have to remember that her current operations are just as humble as Andy Tauer’s (if not more).

Until then, I’ll be making a special announcement, sometime next week, which should interest those who are curious about this house.

Stay tuned!

^ Cheers, Trebor.

If anyone is interested I've a 15ml sample size of CINABRE on sale at eBay.
    Bought last week from Maria Candida Gentile web site.
    Like new, just made a couple of sprays to test it (good but it's not my type).
    Sold at euro 15 + shipping 10 to France-Uk-DE