Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member

Default L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme now on Amazon

There are about 4 or 5 bottles left. Just blind bought mine, hope i'm not disappointed. I would love anyone who picks it up to report back about the authenticity when they receive it; I won't be able to pick mine up until I travel to the US in maybe 3 months, had it shipped to my aunt's house since I do not live in the US.

http://www.amazon.com/Guerlain-Linst...2873564&sr=8-1

Default Re: L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme now on Amazon

$103 for a 2.5oz isn't a good deal. you could get those prices on ebay.

I paid $70 for a bottle from Amazon earlier this year...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

i paid $65. but those deals are long gone. it looks like the seller has wised up and started gouging. also where are all these magic, hidden deals everyone talks about. outside of europe, that is the best price for that fragrance right now. Karown, dont worry, it is authentic.
    Want to trade - Tom Ford Extreme for Windsor, Amber Absolute, Aventus x02....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

CHEAP CREED SPLITS
    Millesime Imperial, Original Santal, Green Irish Tweed
    Himalaya, Aventus, Tabarome
    plus Amouage Honour & Fate Man

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/393...92#post3296892

Last edited by AZsmells; 3rd December 2011 at 06:18 PM.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

You're right, sometimes 5 bucks is all it takes to seal the deal. OK all you LIDGE fanatics, I want to see all those bottles gone from AZs page by the end of the weekend!!! The magic juice is now in your reach. Panties will vaporize all around you!!!!!

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

The limited edition are ussually not faked that often... Watchout for the very popular ones... Lemale, Acqua Di Gio, etc....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

I got one 3 days ago and turned out to be a local company, however its not here yet. I can see it now, they ship me L'Instant PH instead of extreme by accident, which i already own. Paid 65.00 and they said it was shipped yesterday. Will see.

Basenotes Member

Yeah that's sometimes a concern too; them shipping the original instead of the extreme. I know the price was a bit high but you cant get it much cheaper elsewhere.

And its gone again...jeez this thing is like the polkaroo of fragrances!

Just bookmark and check this link once or twice a day:

http://www.strawberrynet.com/mens-fragrances/guerlain/

They had it back in stock just last week for $63 shipped.

Debenham's and Escentual in the UK have it back in stock. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    And its gone again...jeez this thing is like the polkaroo of fragrances!
    Just amazing how it comes and goes so fast.

Is this adoration just a U.S.A. thing because it's so good and it's limited availability or does L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme EDP get as much love in Europe?

In the Duty Free shop at the Edinburgh airport it was on the lower shelf of the Guerlain display, fully stocked, and seemingly getting no attention at all.

It seems strange that something so readily available abroad is so 'peekaboo' over here. I love the EDT and have purchased the EDP based on that, but the prices seems to be artificially high here given there isn't a shortage of supply...except in the U.S.A. of course.
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaoilgeal View Post
    Is this adoration just a U.S.A. thing because it's so good and it's limited availability or does L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme EDP get as much love in Europe?

In the Duty Free shop at the Edinburgh airport it was on the lower shelf of the Guerlain display, fully stocked, and seemingly getting no attention at all.

It seems strange that something so readily available abroad is so 'peekaboo' over here. I love the EDT and have purchased the EDP based on that, but the prices seems to be artificially high here given there isn't a shortage of supply...except in the U.S.A. of course.
    I imagine the lack of availability has something to do with it. Having said that I've never smelt it to see how much of a masterpiece it really is, so I have no idea how much the accolades are justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaoilgeal View Post

It is because Extreme is not officially allowed to be sold within the USA.

It's available again, but for 90 bucks plus 15 bucks for shipping, PLUS tax, PLUS customs since I think the amazon vendor is located in the UK. Bright idea: wait for someone, ANYONE you know to make a trip to ANY European country, give them $100 or whatever, have them pick it up on the way home at duty free (for probably much less than 100), and pick it up from them when they return home to the US. Eventually, someone you know will go somewhere in Europe, either for business or vacation or whatever, so why pay exorbitantly for something so readily available there?

oolafsson, this is crazy! It was out of stock like 20 minutes ago!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shooter View Post
    oolafsson, this is crazy! It was out of stock like 20 minutes ago!
    Amusing coincidence... when I happened upon this thread I just clicked the amazon link and it was in stock. Don't worry, it's all yours if you want it, I have a friend flying out of Heathrow in a few days and she's picking one up for me

I'm from France so I can get if I want I am not willing to pay 110 for this! Well, if you buy from France 75ml is still about 85 dollar!

I'm from France so I can get if I want I am not willing to pay 110 for this! Well, if you buy from France 75ml is still about 85 dollar!
    Pretty expensive. My bet is the best deal is at airport duty free stores with no tax...

Agreed, do you know a place to smell this? I don't want to blind buy. I tried EDT one yesterday though. My feelings were pretty mixed. Top notes were kinda "alcoholic" to me. I don't how else I can describe that smell. Once it settled it was something very beautiful but I can't say the longevity was that good. Well, it was only one spritz (was it the word for it? haha) but I can't comment on projection and sillage. I wish perfume vials were more widely available free. They are more freely available in Europe. In the US, you have to buy something to get a vial. It's not fair!

Do not blind buy! It is extremely similar to the EDT with less projection. After 30 min the edp and edt smell the same. EDP just sort of skips the topnotes. Nice but all hype.

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Agreed, do you know a place to smell this? I don't want to blind buy. I tried EDT one yesterday though. My feelings were pretty mixed. Top notes were kinda "alcoholic" to me. I don't how else I can describe that smell. Once it settled it was something very beautiful but I can't say the longevity was that good. Well, it was only one spritz (was it the word for it? haha) but I can't comment on projection and sillage. I wish perfume vials were more widely available free. They are more freely available in Europe. In the US, you have to buy something to get a vial. It's not fair!
    Americans are just greedy that way. But usually if you ask for a vial a sales representative won't say "well you can't have a tester unless you buy it," because the whole POINT of testers is that they're meant for a few wears so a person can see how a fragrance develops on their skin before they buy 100ml of the damned stuff only to find that it turns vile on their skin! In my opinion, not having or supplying tester vials with ALL fragrance is just terrible practice. Refuse to buy from those places. Perfume is designed to be tried and bought, not just bought because it looks pretty and the bottle is nice. But then again Americans are superficial...

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Do not blind buy! It is extremely similar to the EDT with less projection. After 30 min the edp and edt smell the same. EDP just sort of skips the topnotes. Nice but all hype.
    By EDP do you also mean L'instant Extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by oolafsson View Post
    Americans are just greedy that way. But usually if you ask for a vial a sales representative won't say "well you can't have a tester unless you buy it," because the whole POINT of testers is that they're meant for a few wears so a person can see how a fragrance develops on their skin before they buy 100ml of the damned stuff only to find that it turns vile on their skin! In my opinion, not having or supplying tester vials with ALL fragrance is just terrible practice. Refuse to buy from those places. Perfume is designed to be tried and bought, not just bought because it looks pretty and the bottle is nice. But then again Americans are superficial...
    It makes two of us. We could be great friends in fact hahaha... But well we have lotsa good americans here so... I call it sample fascism here. Department stores like bloomingdale's etc, they fly kind of a bit high above the line where they categorize people who will buy perfumes at first sight. They squeeze (not sure if it's correct word again) on a card and hand it to you and then expect you to make a decision. Perfumes do not work in this way. Unless s/he is willing to wait for me 3 hours there, I'll not call a perfume nice or bad.
    Last edited by shadow_shooter; 22nd December 2011 at 01:56 AM.

By EDP do you also mean L'instant Extreme?

It makes two of us. We could be great friends in fact hahaha... But well we have lotsa good americans here so... I call it sample fascism here. Department stores like bloomingdale's etc, they fly kind of a bit high above the line where they categorize people who will buy perfumes at first sight. They squeeze (not sure if it's correct word again) on a card and hand it to you and then expect you to make a decision. Perfumes do not work in this way. Unless s/he is willing to wait for me 3 hours there, I'll not call a perfume nice or bad.
    Yes, he means the Extreme. This is a way perfume houses confuse people... they call stuff Intense/Extreme/Eau de Parfum/Concentree, and all this other stuff, but sometimes an Extreme is an EDT, sometimes it's an EDP. I have no idea why they're not just consistent about it, but they're not, so oh well.

Hah, I was at a Saks in New York City last week and you cannot even walk UP to a fragrance counter without them immediately spritzing onto a paper, and if you even DARE say it smells nice, they will whip out the bottle and fire at your arm and then almost demand that you buy it right then and there. The absolute worst was at the Bond #9 counter. This irritatingly exuberant man literally butted straight into a conversation I was having with my girlfriend and tried to push me to have her "take a walk" so I could buy her some god-awful new Bond #9 women's fragrance they just released and that because she "took a walk" it would be a "surprise" come Christmas time. Um, how about no, you idiot: you just gave away the fact that I would give it to her right in front of us, and then demanded she leave so I could buy it? Not only did he piss me off, he turned me off of Bond #9 right there on the spot. If that's how they tell their salespeople to sell to customers, then no. thank. you. I am not a moron, I can decide if I like something on my own. Don't tell me I like it. I'll kill you.

Americans are just greedy that way....But then again Americans are superficial...
    Are all Icelanders so judgemental?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    Most would not even view those as particularly judgmental statements... it's a cold northern place. Most people just say what they believe with little attention to political correctness. In general though, no blanket statements are true, and if that was your point, then fair enough. But overall, I spend lots of time in both Europe and America and there are huge differences in values, and the American ones (in my experience) seem to be more superficial. A perfume example: Americans are way more likely to buy a perfume created by a celebrity just because of that person's fame rather than the fragrance itself. I rarely see celebrity frags in Europe ever.

It's one funny story oolafsson! Yesterday I was Bloomingdale's and that so-called perfume expert guy there started handing me spritzed (thx for the word!) cards. The worst he was not telling me what the names of the perfumes were! I mean it was like "mm what is this called" and he was responding "oh did you like it?", damn it! I'm asking to see if it is one of crap perfumes that smells the same shit for only 1 hour and then flies away. It was also annoying that he was all mimicking terrible french accented "parfum" here and there. I mean he was pronouncing all other names like an american (homme -> home) but was saying "pahhfummm" replace h's with french r sound there. You even don't pronounce m at the end and the ending is not like "fume" it is a direct "fa" but whatever! i was angry because i felt like he wanted to sound like good at it while terribly doing the opposite. I don't care if he reads all the names like an american, it's ok, it's your language and culture but why are you smartassing me! So I totally understand and imagine "perfume guy" in an average department store here. I like Sephora here though but unfortunately their clientele is directly average perfume consumers so they don't carry a good variety. But they don't follow you everywhere and you can stay there trying all perfumes. This is what it should be. Wow anyway from samples to here, we had a lot to say about perfumes and americans here. But that's the way it is right

It's one funny story oolafsson! Yesterday I was Bloomingdale's and that so-called perfume expert guy there started handing me spritzed (thx for the word!) cards. The worst he was not telling me what the names of the perfumes were! I mean it was like "mm what is this called" and he was responding "oh did you like it?", damn it! I'm asking to see if it is one of crap perfumes that smells the same shit for only 1 hour and then flies away. It was also annoying that he was all mimicking terrible french accented "parfum" here and there. I mean he was pronouncing all other names like an american (homme -> home) but was saying "pahhfummm" replace h's with french r sound there. You even don't pronounce m at the end and the ending is not like "fume" it is a direct "fa" but whatever! i was angry because i felt like he wanted to sound like good at it while terribly doing the opposite. I don't care if he reads all the names like an american, it's ok, it's your language and culture but why are you smartassing me! So I totally understand and imagine "perfume guy" in an average department store here. I like Sephora here though but unfortunately their clientele is directly average perfume consumers so they don't carry a good variety. But they don't follow you everywhere and you can stay there trying all perfumes. This is what it should be. Wow anyway from samples to here, we had a lot to say about perfumes and americans here. But that's the way it is right
    I agree with the Sephora thing. 5-10 years ago Sephora was a lot different; I felt like they had a lot of variety, but these days they definitely don't carry as much as they used to. I think they understand perfume though. Just give me some testers, strips, and a wall of perfumes, and I can decide for myself. I don't want to be patrolled by some fascist who is trying to force me to buy something when all I want to do is see what the damned thing smells like. It's completely unnecessary. If I want a detailed rundown of a fragrance, I'm fully capable of finding a sales representative on the floor and asking them. Sometimes I just want to sniff something for a couple of seconds and walk away. Department store representatives make you feel like you need to engage in a conversation about it, and then they slant the conversation in every way possible, trying to get you to admit it's a nice fragrance. Plenty of fragrances are pleasant, but *newsflash*, that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nersh View Post
    I got one 3 days ago and turned out to be a local company, however its not here yet. I can see it now, they ship me L'Instant PH instead of extreme by accident, which i already own. Paid 65.00 and they said it was shipped yesterday. Will see.
    This order was canceled on me for the 3rd time. Thats 3 strikes with this frag. I finally ordered it and its in the mail I hope. But I have seen it here on BN a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nersh View Post
    This order was canceled on me for the 3rd time. Thats 3 strikes with this frag. I finally ordered it and its in the mail I hope. But I have seen it here on BN a few times.
    Someone is selling it for 90 dollars including shipping. Why not buy from them rather than amazon? Always nice to support a basenoter...

Dorje, I don't think he mean to be rude. The opposite of what he said could be said in the same way to europeans. I've heard a lot from Americans me being so serious (maybe our humor is different?), so real, not having fun, not smiling (especially for french people). But it is obvious there is a huge cultural difference and this can be best seen in daily life such as buying something or shopping. Although I've had many good american friends, the average american (especially in Los Angles) is shockingly superficial, being always "nice" about things, as oolafsson said, sometimes hiding what they really think which later all start sickening you. But I know that not everyone the same and there are good and bad people in all countries. But I think these words should not be thought as "judgemental". I am sorry if I offended you but these are my humble opinions and I had to tell them
    Last edited by shadow_shooter; 22nd December 2011 at 03:28 AM.

Dorje, I don't think he mean to be rude. The opposite of what he said could be said in the same way to europeans. I've heard a lot being so serious, so real, not having fun, not smiling (especially for french people). But it is obvious there is a huge cultural difference and they can be seen best in daily life like buying something or shopping. Although I've had many good american friends, the average (especially in Los Angles) is shocking superficial, lacking sense being always "nice" about things which later starts sickening you. But I know not all the same and there are good and bad people in all countries. But I think these words should not be thought as "judgemental". I am sorry if I offended you but these are my humble opinions and I had to tell them
    Every place has it's quirks. It's what makes the world interesting. Some people like certain things, other's don't. My intention is never to insult anyone, just offer my experience of something.

Someone is selling it for 90 dollars including shipping. Why not buy from them rather than amazon? Always nice to support a basenoter...
    Its kinda hard to tell if someone is going to sell a certain frag here on BN. You could literally wait months for one you want.

I agree with the Sephora thing. 5-10 years ago Sephora was a lot different; I felt like they had a lot of variety, but these days they definitely don't carry as much as they used to. I think they understand perfume though. Just give me some testers, strips, and a wall of perfumes, and I can decide for myself. I don't want to be patrolled by some fascist who is trying to force me to buy something when all I want to do is see what the damned thing smells like. It's completely unnecessary. If I want a detailed rundown of a fragrance, I'm fully capable of finding a sales representative on the floor and asking them. Sometimes I just want to sniff something for a couple of seconds and walk away. Department store representatives make you feel like you need to engage in a conversation about it, and then they slant the conversation in every way possible, trying to get you to admit it's a nice fragrance. Plenty of fragrances are pleasant, but *newsflash*, that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it right then and there.
    Very well said. I can't agree more. One thing about Sephora, I was looking for DHI a few days ago. I called one of their stores and the SA politely gave me the number of "their biggest store in California". I was amazed that I would finally be able to visit a place and try many different perfumes. I called the store to make sure and the lady asserted me "it's the biggest Sephora and we have a huge wall of perfumes". Well, they were right, the store was BIG but the variety was all the same! I mean they just put extra decor between shelves filling up that tremendous space but the selection was the same. I got disappointed. I mean, it's sad but true cosmetics can be bought from europe and electronics can be bought from here. But anyway...

Dorje, I don't think he mean to be rude. The opposite of what he said could be said in the same way to europeans. I've heard a lot from Americans me being so serious (maybe our humor is different?), so real, not having fun, not smiling (especially for french people). But it is obvious there is a huge cultural difference and this can be best seen in daily life such as buying something or shopping. Although I've had many good american friends, the average american (especially in Los Angles) is shockingly superficial, being always "nice" about things, as oolafsson said, sometimes hiding what they really think which later all start sickening you. But I know that not everyone the same and there are good and bad people in all countries. But I think these words should not be thought as "judgemental". I am sorry if I offended you but these are my humble opinions and I had to tell them

I used to work in Denmark and have 2 sisters in Germany so I am well aware of the cultural differences. I much prefer working in Europe, mostly because of what you said about Americans hiding what they really think and putting work above family. Also, Europeans don't work as much. Some might consider Europeans lazy and rude because of that, but IMO that's not a constructive way to think about it. In the same way, interpreting American's behavior as greedy and superficial isn't constructive. Either way is looking at things in a negative, judgmental way. There are actually reasons behind what you consider superficial behavior, especially at work. We cannot get away with being as direct as most Europeans, if you want to keep your job... so most Americans are forced to smile and conceal opinions at times. That doesn't mean they are superficial, it's mostly about social convention. Believe me, I know... I worked for the Danes for a couple years and it was great. I lasted a matter of weeks when the project was transferred to Americans. My behavior was acceptable and normal in Denmark, but was seen as rude and confrontational in the US. So in general I agree with your assessment of Americans, but using blanket statement that come off as negative and judgmental isn't necessary.

Anyway, no big deal...

I used to work in Denmark and have 2 sisters in Germany so I am well aware of the cultural differences. I much prefer working in Europe, mostly because of what you said about Americans hiding what they really think and putting work above family. Also, Europeans don't work as much. Some might consider Europeans lazy and rude because of that, but IMO that's not a constructive way to think about it. In the same way, interpreting American's behavior as greedy and superficial isn't constructive. Either way is looking at things in a negative, judgmental way. There are actually reasons behind what you consider superficial behavior, especially at work. We cannot get away with being as direct as most Europeans, if you want to keep your job... so most Americans are forced to smile and conceal opinions at times. That doesn't mean they are superficial, it's mostly about social convention. Believe me, I know... I worked for the Danes for a couple years and it was great. I lasted a matter of weeks when the project was transferred to Americans. My behavior was acceptable and normal in Denmark, but was seen as rude and confrontational in the US. So in general I agree with your assessment of Americans, but using blanket statement that come off as negative and judgmental isn't necessary.

Anyway, no big deal...
    I just like honesty of your thoughts. Don't get me wrong but I've never seen an american who would/could talk the way you wrote here. So, your thoughts will definitely be a part of my experience here. I understand how hard it could be to express your true thoughts in a work setting here due to cultural differences but I guess this evidently and eventually shifts to real life interactions of people. I've even sensed this even in usual friendships. I think it is the effect of pavlov's dog. They learn not to expose their inner feelings openly. I mean at the end you get that "flat feeling" from americans that they don't care about things which happen around them. I think this bugs many people from Europe. but hey, if we chose to be here we should accept it as a part of our experience. This is what I've been doing and pretty sure it's valid for oolafssson. People like you, though amazingly rare, continue to improve my image of americans here. I'm glad you contributed with your own opinions here. They mean more to me than your first question here. Anyway BACK to perfumes, I think

I just like honesty of your thoughts. Don't get me wrong but I've never seen an american who would/could talk the way you wrote here. So, your thoughts will definitely be a part of my experience here. I understand how hard it could be to express your true thoughts in a work setting here due to cultural differences but I guess this evidently and eventually shifts to real life interactions of people. I've even sensed this even in usual friendships. I think it is the effect of pavlov's dog. They learn not to expose their inner feelings openly. I mean at the end you get that "flat feeling" from americans that they don't care about things which happen around them. I think this bugs many people from Europe. but hey, if we chose to be here we should accept it as a part of our experience. This is what I've been doing and pretty sure it's valid for oolafssson. People like you, though amazingly rare, continue to improve my image of americans here. I'm glad you contributed with your own opinions here. They mean more to me than your first question here. Anyway BACK to perfumes, I think
    That's a good point, I guess it depends on the crowd you keep company with... I tend to gravitate towards people that are similar to myself, or will tolerate me. I have not thought about the effect of millions of people putting on a fake smile for 40-50 hours a week might have on society, even more troubling is the lack of morality and ethical behavior in the business world. I admit I don't mix well with corporate America, for this exact reason. Maybe I need to move to Germany with my sister, it might suit me... plus I love European women.

on topic... my l'instant extreme should be here soon, I picked one up while it was still available, cost me $103 shipped. I should be able to pass it on with a minimal loss if I don't like it. I really don't have any frag even remotely like it, so I can't predict how I might like it. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, more than I've ever seen I think... so maybe it will be worth the risk.

That's a good point, I guess it depends on the crowd you keep company with... I tend to gravitate towards people that are similar to myself, or will tolerate me. I have not thought about the effect of millions of people putting on a fake smile for 40-50 hours a week might have on society, even more troubling is the lack of morality and ethical behavior in the business world. I admit I don't mix well with corporate America, for this exact reason. Maybe I need to move to Germany with my sister, it might suit me... plus I love European women.

on topic... my l'instant extreme should be here soon, I picked one up while it was still available, cost me $103 shipped. I should be able to pass it on with a minimal loss if I don't like it. I really don't have any frag even remotely like it, so I can't predict how I might like it. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, more than I've ever seen I think... so maybe it will be worth the risk.
    Sounds good. please update us with your impressions.

Not only there are cultural differences between places, but also distribution differences. : )

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme is available at Guerlain counters here for around $87. I got two bottles (1 retail bottle & 1 tester) online (local seller) for less than $40 each.

Basenotes Member

I think one of the things that is so fascinating about this fragrance is that negative reviews of it are as hard to find as the fragrance itself.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    Not only there are cultural differences between places, but also distribution differences. : )

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme is available at Guerlain counters here for around $87. I got two bottles (1 retail bottle & 1 tester) online (local seller) for less than $40 each.
    Yup it's amazing how something will be as abundant as water somewhere and impossible to find somewhere else. Guess guerlain didn't think the American market would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by karown View Post
    I think one of the things that is so fascinating about this fragrance is that negative reviews of it are as hard to find as the fragrance itself.
    Nothing negative to say, it is a great scent. But the EDT will do you just as good. I sprayed 3 sprays of this to the chest and one on the wrist today and it stays so close to the skin that i could barley smell it a few min later. Very minimal projection and sillage. I will try the same thing w the EDT tomorrow.

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Quote Originally Posted by karown View Post
    Yup it's amazing how something will be as abundant as water somewhere and impossible to find somewhere else. Guess guerlain didn't think the American market would be interested.
    Guy at Guerlain boutique says that they do not have a contract to import this from Guerlain France. He says that he is trying to prove to France that there is a market here. You can order a 1000ml flacon from him for $1800 though.....but he has to order 10 of those at a time and they have to be presold.......

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

heperd can you update us with your impressions with edt? is it also staying very close to skin? Because I felt it was the opposite for me. the projection and longevity were really good but it was one spray so I'm not sure what it would be if I wore it completely