Code of Conduct

Default Besides world peace, what new fragrance do I want for Christmas?

Help!

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Default Re: Besides world peace, what new fragrance do I want for Christmas?

Hai Karate

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Sur la Plage

Lubin Idole EDP is what you want.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 4th December 2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

It even includes free shipping

Nuit de Noel, naturally.

M I'd say

Idole de Lubin EDP is what I'm getting

I want a bottle of IUNX L'Ether

Tonka Imperiale is on my list.

Dukes of Pall Mall Belgravia or perhaps some Vintage Tabarome

Banned

Black Aoud by Montale - The opening is a fantastic splatter of the harsh, camphoric aoud and a heavy, smooth leather, furnished by the sensual labdanum, wrestling with each other. This moody, thick and syrupy duet percolates and simmers for a time, and in the distance, a faint rose beckons to be recognized. Transitioning to its heart, this rose seemingly usurps the duet, and is joined by its accomplices, patchouli and some other dark fruitiness, to form a intriguing concoction. The aoud here works its magical powers to highlight the rose, not as a pretty and prim rose, but a dusty and dark rose, a rose harbinging a fully fragrant bloom soon to decay. After a time, this transfixing middle yields to the smoothness of the musk and an apparent sandalwood vibe, which may be the tiring aoud, to form its quieting base. The transitions aforementioned do not occur rapidly but develop over hours. Truly, saying this is a sensational adventure is an understatement. The projection and longevity are superior.

Santal Massoia

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Santal Massoia
    I got a sample today, I'm excited to try it but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow as I've already sampled 3 new frags.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Granville (Dior)

And it comes in 450ml