Code of Conduct

Default Sharp notes in Grigioperla La Perla for men and Montana parfume d'Homme

Hi there,

For two years I was bitten by the scent bug :-)
    I have a little collection of fragrances now and love most of them.
    But there are two fragrances with a very 'sharp' note I have difficulty to get used to.

What is this very sharp and strong note that both Grigioperla La Perla for men and Montana parfume d'Homme have in common? Do you all like it?

Thanks
    Leeuwtje

Default Re: Sharp notes in Grigioperla La Perla for men and Montana parfume d'Homme

Not sure what that sharp note is that you speak of, but I do like Montana Parfum D'Homme a lot although I haven't worn it in a while.

Default Re: Sharp notes in Grigioperla La Perla for men and Montana parfume d'Homme

I know the 'sharp' note that you're talking about in GrigioPerla. I think it comes from a combination of bergamot and coriander in the top but I'm not exactly sure. But there definitely is a sharp note in the opening. I find the sharp quality disappears in 20 minutes and leaves behind a really nice, smooth scent.

I haven't tried GP but for the Montana it might be galbanum or a combination of lavender and galbanum.

@hednic, thanks. I like Montana Parfum D'Homme also, but only after a while when the topnotes have cooled down.

@Buysblind @Bigsly, thanks guys. Now I know what to watch for when I buy blind :-)