Code of Conduct

Default Identifying a bottle~

Hello. I have a bottle that I'm curious about, and I was hoping someone might be able to shed a little light on it for me...

My sister acquired an empty perfume bottle (atomizer) for me from a thrift store, as a gift. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if it was a bottle a fragrance originally came in (and what it was, if so), or if it was just a decanted-into decorative sort of bottle. It retains some scent even after it was washed out (a generic powdery "perfumey" sort of scent, for the most part - and I suspect musk was involved), but has no actual labels or markings on it at all to use as reference.

Please ignore the terrible background. I apologize; cleaning off shelves to photograph the bottle was.... slightly low on my priority list.

Image #1
    Image #2 - this one is a more accurate depiction of the color.

This is mostly me just being curious, really - but any information would be greatly appreciated! <3

Default Re: Identifying a bottle~

It appears to be a newer bottle to me just thinking
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable man adapts the world to himself, therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." "Shaw"

Default Re: Identifying a bottle~

I've seen this bottle before, but always empty. I'm pretty sure that it is just a decant into a decorative bottle.